Bid History for Lot of 10 Firearms
Auction Start Date: 12/06/21 10:10 AM ET
Auction End Date: 12/21/21 5:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 93 Number of Bids: 6
Loading bid history...
Lot of 10 firearms
1. Marlin, model 75C, .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle with scope. Serial number 10384096
2. Unknown make, .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle with scope and sling. Serial number 02325719
3. Marlin, model 60, 22 caliber semi-automatic rifle. Serial number 16402517 4. Mossberg, model 702, .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle with scope and NO magazine. Serial number EME3836882
5. Remington, model SPR100, 20 gauge single shot shotgun. Serial number 07006794R
6. Remington, model 870 Express Magnum, 12 gauge pump action shotgun with attached sling. Serial number D536150M
7. Browning, model 81, .22 caliber lever action rifle with scope and sling. Serial number 0561NW227
8. Ithaca-SKB, model XL-900, 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun. serial number 52110347
9. KBI Baikal, model 18M, 12 gauge single shot shotgun. Serial number 013596
10. Mossberg, model 500C, 20 gauge pump action shotgun. Serial number K695529
All guns were obtained through court seizure and have been stored. Guns may have or have not been test fired and may have slight rust or scratches.
Firearm sale are only to Federal Firearm License holders.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection is by appointment only. Please see the contact above to schedule an inspection.|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE-- To make online payment, Log into your Liquidity Services account and select "My Bids". Please follow the instructions there.
TAX CALCULATION & EXEMPTIONS
TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction.
TAX EXEMPTION: Where taxes are applicable (see the Buyer's Certificate), Tax Exempt documents must be provided to Liquidity Services Bidder Services at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the auctions close and before payment is made. Bidders are encouraged to submit their Tax Exempt Documentation prior to the Auction's close to expedite this process. Please contact Liquidity Services Bidder Services for all tax exemption questions.
Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided. A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer's Certificate.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' Lowndes County Sheriff's Office, GA makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.