Bid History for Assorted Agilent, HP System Power Supplies Lot of 10
Auction Start Date: 11/30/20 2:39 PM ET
Auction End Date: 12/07/20 3:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 807 Number of Bids: 1
Loading bid history...
USED power supplies.
(1) Agilent HP 6673A 35V 60A 2000W DC System Power Supply. Applied power, did not turn on.
(1) Agilent HP Keysight 6622A DC Power Supply, 50 V/2 A, 20 V/4 A, 80 W, Dual Output. This device is tested to Key functions, R2 ready for resale.
(1) HP (Agilent) 6633A System DC Power Supply. Power switch is damaged, but the unit works. This device is tested to Key functions, R2 ready for resale.
(1) HP (Agilent) Model 6632A System DC Power Supply. This device is tested to Key functions, R2 ready for resale.
(2) HP (Agilent) - 6642A, System DC Power Supply 0-20V / 0-10A. These devices are tested to Key functions, R2 ready for resale. One unit has the volt and current knobs broken off, but unit still works.
(3) Agilent 6633B System DC Power Supply 0-50V/0-2A. These devices are tested to Key functions, R2 ready for resale. One supply is missing the control knob.
(1) HP (Agilent) Keysight 6632B System DC Power Supply (0-20V/0-5A/100W). This device is tested to Key functions, R2 ready for resale. It is missing the control knob.
Please see all photos for more info.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Items are Tested for Key Functions/R2 Ready for Resale. Most items offered for sale are used and may display issues that are not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection is by appointment only. Please use the 'Ask a Question' feature to schedule an appointment for Inspection.|
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express*, Discover) only. * American Express is not available for buyers on probation. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
Please contact seller for shipping options. Handling fees may apply and must be calculated prior to making payment. All fees must be calculated prior to making payment. .
TAX CALCULATION & EXEMPTIONS
TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction.
TAX EXEMPTION: Where taxes are applicable (see the Buyer’s Certificate), Tax Exempt documents must be provided to GovDeals Bidder Services at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the auctions close and before payment is made. Bidders are encouraged to submit their Tax Exempt Documentation prior to the Auction’s close to expedite this process. Please contact GovDeals Bidder Services for all tax exemption questions.
“Please contact seller for shipping options. Shipping options are for US addresses only.
We do not ship internationally. Handling fees may apply and must be calculated prior to making payment. Please read the special instructions section regarding shipping”.
All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided. Bidders will be locked unless a prior arrangement has been made for any item not removed within the ten (10) business days allowed and stated on the Buyer's Certificate.
|“Please contact seller for shipping options. Buyer has the option to 1) pick the item(s) up in person at seller’s facility or 2) pay a packaging and handling fee to have the seller package the items for shipping. Seller will provide the buyer with weight and dimensions of packaged item and buyer is responsible for sending a prepaid label to the seller. Packaging and handling fees may vary depending on the item(s) being shipped. All fees must be calculated prior to making payment. Shipping options are for US addresses only. We do not ship internationally.”.
NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.