Bid History for Lot of 6 Women's XS Nike Iowa Gear
Auction Start Date: 02/06/23 12:03 PM ET
Auction End Date: 02/12/23 5:03 PM ET
Asset ID: 7464 Number of Bids: 10
Loading bid history...
Up for auction we have a lot of 6 Women's XS Nike Iowa Gear. ALL items are Women's size XS or Unisex OS. Items differ in type, style, condition, and color, so please see photos and individual descriptions below.
(1) Nike Iowa Field Hockey Backpack. Color: Black with yellow accents, yellow Nike Swoosh logo, yellow "IOWA" block text, and yellow embroidered "FIELD HOCKEY" text. Condition: Used.
(1) Women's XS Nike Iowa Long-Sleeve V-Neck Shirt. Color: Black with a large Tigerhawk logo and "IOWA" block text. Condition: New, with tags.
(1) Women's XS Nike Leggings. Color: Black with a white stripe graphic on one leg. Condition: New, with tags.
(1) Unisex Nike Iowa Baseball Cap. Color: Yellow with embroidered black "IOWA" text and a white Nike Swoosh logo. Condition: New, without tags.
(1) Unisex Nike Iowa Baseball Cap. Color: Black with an embroidered yellow Iowa Tigerhawk logo. Condition: New, without tags.
(1) Unisex Nike Iowa Winter Hat. Color: Black with a yellow stripe, yellow and black pompom ball, and a black patch with yellow Nike Swoosh and Iowa Tigerhawk logos.
The size of this item/lot is: Women's XS/Unisex OS
The quantity of this listing is: 6
Please refer to the pictures when inquiring about the product. See the manufacturers website for more specifics regarding the product. This item is sold AS-IS.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Due to Covid restrictions some items may not be available for inspection. Any inspections that occur must be done by appointment only.|
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.Hours of pickup are Monday-Friday 8am to 3pm.(close for lunch from 12pm to 12:30pm) We are closed on all University Holidays.
Items will not be released if buyer fails to make an appointment.All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided. Any item left after the 10 day limit will be relisted, buyers will be subject to GovDeals policies.
Purchaser is solely responsible for the loading and transportation.
The University disclaims all liability for injury or property damage associated with this purchase. The University of Iowa Surplus Department does not provide or prepare items for shipping (except for certain clothing items) however there are local companies that will prepare and ship items from our location.
If items are shipped at your request by paying for the shipping you are agreeing that assets are sold as is, where is and without warranty. Once the asset is removed from the seller's premises there is no refund of monies previously paid.
If you are contracting with a freight company,
DO NOT LIST UI SURPLUS AS THE SHIPPER.
You must list yourself (the buyer) as the shipper (we would be considered the destination).
Any bill of ladings with The University of Iowa or our staff members as the shipper will be denied.
I have included a few local shippers that have done pickups for other customers in the past. Please feel free to call if you have any questions and again thanks for your business.
UPS Store – 319-359-1773 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailboxes of Iowa City – 319-354-2113
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' University of Iowa Surplus - Athletic Clothing, IA makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.