Bid History for Air Compressor, Atlas Copco, XAS 375, 2010
Auction Start Date: 05/16/23 1:02 PM ET
Auction End Date: 06/01/23 4:36 PM ET
Asset ID: 7 Number of Bids: 44
Loading bid history...
Air Compressor, Atlas Copco, XAS 375, 2010
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|At the seller’s discretion, inspection may be permitted. Inspection is by appointment only. To request inspection, please click the “Ask a question” hyperlink, if available. If you have additional questions, please visit the FAQs|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
HOURS OF OPERATION: 8am - 4pm, Mon – Fri.
PLEASE contact Chris Coyle at (504) 465-6432 or firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours in advance to schedule Preview or Loadout arrangements.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: Steel toe boots, hard hat, and safety glasses. NO short pants or beards are allowed in the yard.
PER SELLER: To access the plant for load out, you MUST have a valid driver’s license, copy of registration, proof of insurance and name of your company on both sides the truck (Painted, stenciled, magnetic signs or a sheet of paper with your Company name on it taped to the doors). Without fulfillment of ALL four of these requirements, Shell Security will not grant you access to Plant/Refinery; NO exceptions.
LOAD OUT & PICK UP:
- All loadout activity must adhere to Shell safety protocol. This lot will be loaded onto buyer's truck free of charge. There is a crane on-site that can be used to load assets, if needed. Buyer is responsible for securing the load and logistics.
- Buyer will receive Load Out Advice/Authorization for Release (LOA), once payment and seller required documents have been satisfied
- Buyer or Buyer's removal agent must have LOA on-hand at the time of removal
- Removal is by appointment, only. At a minimum, Buyer must Schedule removal appointment with Yard Contact listed on LOA, 48 hours in advance
- Buyer must remove asset(s) within ten (10) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction. If there is a mutual agreement between the Buyer and the Yard Contact extending beyond the ten (10) business days, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to properly document this agreement in writing. Items remaining onsite beyond ten (10) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction will be considered abandoned in place
- Buyer or Buyer's removal agent must satisfy Seller's onsite safety protocol. The Yard Contact can provide additional instructions when the Buyer schedules the appointment
- If the Buyer or Buyer's removal agent does not adhere to these requirements, the Seller reserves the right to cease the removal at any stage
|SELLER TERMS: If applicable, Signed Terms of Sale may be required prior to the release of this asset(s). By visiting location of this material or placing a bid on this lot, prospective Buyer agrees they have read, understand, and agree to abide by these terms.
NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this Seller's Terms and Conditions, your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
GUARANTY WAIVER: All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' Seller makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
DESCRIPTION WARRANTY: Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the Seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.
BIDS BELOW RESERVE: If applicable, final bids below a reserve price are binding for seven (7) calendar days and will be presented to the Seller, who may decline the offer, accept the offer, or submit a counter offer.