Bid History for 1 Lot of Tents
Auction Start Date: 11/23/20 5:30 PM ET
Auction End Date: 12/10/20 4:09 PM ET
Asset ID: 6480 Number of Bids: 104
Loading bid history...
You are bidding on the following item(s):
1 LOT OF TENTS - PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PDFs FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
LOT TO INCLUDE THE APPROXIMATE QUANTITIES LISTED BELOW:
Tents: 100 pallets
• VIEWING IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, YOU MUST CONTACT DANIEL MCLAUGHLIN AT Daniel.McLaughlin@LA.GOV or (225) 925-7424 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. •
• A limit of two (2) people per bidder is allowed.
An example of the tents will be available to view Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-3:00pm at the address below:
The quantity given IS AN ESTIMATE ONLY. See pictures for better description. Condition is not guaranteed. The absence of any mention of defects does not mean there are none. We strongly encourage you to inspect the item(s) before you bid.
ERNEST N. MORIAL CONVENTION CENTER
[PICK-UP INFORMATION AND CRITERIA]
*By Appointment Only*
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY 12/30/2020. NO EXCEPTIONS! FAILURE TO REMOVE ALL ITEMS WILL RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF ANY REMAINING ITEMS WITH NO REFUND.
You must contact DANIEL MCLAUGHLIN at Daniel.McLaughlin@LA.GOV or (225) 925-7424 to schedule.
• Adequate manpower, tools, and equipment are required to load and remove assets from the property. A pallet jack and dock height trucks are required. A forklift will be on site to provide assistance with loading. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to provide all necessary equipment, tools, and/or labor needed for disassembly and removal.
• IF APPLICABLE, proof of General Liability $1,000,000 will be required.
•The winning bidder must also arrive for asset removal with VALID IDENTIFICATION and an unsigned copy of the Bill of Sale.
• Payment of items is due FIVE (5) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate.
*Louisiana residents will be charged 4.45% state sales tax*
|Additional Info: Patient POD Setup.pdf|
|INSPECTION: Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection and pick up is by appointment only. Please see the auction description for inspection instructions.|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE-- To make online payment, Log into your Liquidity Services account and select “My Bids”. Please follow the instructions there.
All purchased items must be removed by November 30, 2020.
Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified.
Buyers are responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will the State of Louisiana, Division of Administration, Louisiana Property Assistance Agency assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping. Property may be removed BY APPOINTMENT, excluding legal holidays, unless otherwise specified in the description.
If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this seller's terms and conditions, your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED.