GovDeals provides services to government agencies allowing them to sell surplus assets via the Internet. Each agency has its own auction rules and may be subject to government ordinances.
GovDeals logo
Keyword search
Close  

Bid History for USED Wrangler 26VS - 2001 (Walk Behind Auto Scrubber)
Auction Start Date: 11/24/20 8:55 AM ET
Auction End Date: 12/04/20 8:55 AM ET
Asset ID: 531   Number of Bids: 20

Processing
Loading bid history...

USED Wrangler 26VS - 2001 (Walk Behind Auto Scrubber)
Auction Closed
High Bidder: g****c
Sold Amount: $66.00
Tax (7.000000%): $4.97
Buyer's Premium (7.50%): $4.95
Total Price: $75.92
View Bid History
Terms and Conditions
226 visitors
   
Condition Category
Used/See Description Industrial Equipment, General
Condition Category
Used/See Description Industrial Equipment, General
**Used** Wrangler 26VS - 2001. This is a walk behind auto scrubber. Includes pad drives, stripping brushes and charger. Functional, has normal wear for a machine of its age.

Please direct questions to "Chip" at Lloyd.elliott@bcsemail.org. Please be mindful of the Thanksgiving holiday. We will be unavailable from Wednesday, Nov. 25- Friday, Nov. 27th. Returning to normal business hours Monday, Nov. 30th.

Questions and AnswersQuestions and Answers
There are currently no questions posted for this asset.
 
Seller InformationSeller Information
view other auctions from Buncombe County Schools, NC
Seller Name Buncombe County Schools, NC
Asset Contact (Phone: 000-000-0000)
Asset Location 175 Bingham Rd
Asheville, North Carolina 28806-3800
Map to this location
InspectionInspection
Inspections are by appointment only. Please contact "Chip" via email at Lloyd.Elliott@bcsemail.org to schedule an inspection or for any questions.

PaymentPayment
Wire Transfer PayPal VisaMasterCard DiscoverAmerican Express
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express*, Discover) only. * American Express is not available for buyers on probation. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.

PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE - To make online payment, Log into your GovDeals account and select “My Bids”. Please follow the instructions there. Payment is due in full no later than two (2) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction. Payment must be made electronically through the GovDeals Website. TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction. Total sales taxes include 4.75% NC State and 2.25% Local (totaling 7%).

RemovalRemoval
REMOVAL: Removal is by Appointment Only. Please coordinate with Chip at Lloyd.Elliott@bcsemail.org. Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Buyer MUST bring bill of sale and photo identification. Both will need to be presented at time of pick up.

Special InstructionsSpecial Instructions
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final. Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.

Quick Asset Lookup (QAL) #: 942-531 (GD)