Bid History for 2011 CHEVROLET TAHOE POLICE SPORT UTILITY 4-DR, 5.3L V8 OHV 16V FFV.
Auction Start Date: 01/16/20 1:38 AM ET
Auction End Date: 01/30/20 7:45 PM ET
Asset ID: 511 Number of Bids: 13
Loading bid history...
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe Police SPORT UTILITY 4-DR, 5.3L V8 OHV 16V FFV.
- Starts and Runs/Driveable
- Engine Type: 5.3L 8 Cyl. Flex Fuel
- Engine Condition: Runs
- Repairs Needed: None Reported
- Maintenance: 60 Days
- Maintenance records: Available/Attached
- Primary Use: Chief's and Lieutenant's Vehicle
- Transmission: 6 Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Color: Taupe Gray Metallic
- Windows: No Cracked Glass
- Minor Damage: Various Scratches and Door Dings
- Major Damage: N/A
- Additional Damage: Partial Clear Coat Removed from Decal Removal
- Decals: Have Been Removed but Adhesive Residue Remains
- Emergency Equipment: Removed and Holes Have Been Plugged/Sealed
- Tire Condition: Good
- Tread Depth: LF(11/32"), RF(10/32"), LR(10/32"), RR(10/32")
- Color: Ebony
- Material: Vinyl
- Damage to Seats: Tear in Driver's Side Upper Bolster
- Damage to Dash/Floor: N/A
- Radio: Stock, AM/FM CD Stereo
- A/C: Blows Cold
- Air Bags: Dual
- Options: Cruise Control,Tilt Steering and Remote Mirrors
- Power: Windows, Door Locks, Steering, Driver's (6-Way) and Passenger Seat
- Additional Equipment: Left Hand Spotlamp, Carpeting Center Console Delete and Body Side Molding
Vehicle no longer required for City use.
Conditions of all items are "As is, Where is".
Only item described herein is included in sale regardless of what else is pictured.
All personal items will be removed prior to delivery of asset.
Under no circumstances will Kirkwood, MO assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
Please contact Paul Fischer, (314) 822-5830 office – (314) 984-5990 fax or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an inspection.
|Additional Info: MO Form 1746.pdf, MO Form 149.pdf, 5930 Maintenance Report.pdf|
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Bidders must adhere to the inspection dates and times indicated in the item description. Please contact Paul Fischer, (314) 822-5830 office – (314) 984-5990 fax or e-mail: email@example.com to schedule an inspection.|
Payment in full is due not later than 5 business days from the time and date of the Buyer’s Certificate. Acceptable forms of payment are: U. S. Currency; Certified Cashiers Check; or Money Order. Checks shall be made payable to: City of Kirkwood. Payments shall be made at Kirkwood City Hall only.
TAX EXEMPT – Before making payment arrangements you must contact The City of Kirkwood's Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-822-5833. The State of Missouri requires Non-Profit to complete Form 1746 and For-Profit to complete Form 149, see links in "Additional Information", to be on file with us before we can remove the sales tax.
All items must be removed within 10 business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal and any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will City of Kirkwood assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
|Property may be removed between the hours of 0900 and 1500, Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. For additional information, please contact Christopher Wenom, Director of Fleet Services, (314) 822-5831 office – (314) 984-5990 fax or e-mail: email@example.com. A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer’s Certificate|