Bid History for Gas Powered Fan, Cord reel and Phoenix Rescue Equip. Hydro Pumps
Auction Start Date: 05/15/22 8:00 PM ET
Auction End Date: 06/04/22 8:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 5 Number of Bids: 18
Loading bid history...
Gas Powered Fan, Cord reel and Phoenix Rescue Equip. Hydro Pumps
We are listing all units as 1, sale winner takes all.
Everything is as is.
Everything ran before taken out of service.
Have not went over any unit with the exception of the gas powered fan, that does run with no known issues.
Unsure if everything else is operational.
Will include a few 50' hydro line sections shown in pics with the sale.
Winner must pick up will not ship!!!
1. 18 inch Gas powered wooden fan, Unifire power blower fan powered by 5.5 hp honda with a gx160. Model number is DS-3PA.
2. Cord Reel , Hannay Reel model #P56AN239 powered by a 1/5 electric motor 12 volt, 200 foot cord.
3. Hydro Pump 8.5hp powered by a Honda GXV270 Phoenix Rescue Equipment.
4. Hydro Pump 4hp powered by a Briggs and Stratton model # 122702 Quantum power Phoenix Rescue Equipment.
5. Hydro Pump unknown horse power with a Briggs and Stratton model 91708 Phoenix Rescue Equipment.
6. Cord reel with unknown amount of cord. End was cut off . Twist lock outlets
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Inspection is by appointment only.|
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' Gloucester Township Fire District 5, NJ makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.