Bid History for MOTOROLA HMN1090A MICS, QTY. 50 EA
Auction Start Date: 08/09/22 3:09 PM ET
Auction End Date: 08/16/22 3:18 PM ET
Asset ID: 442 Number of Bids: 25
Loading bid history...
THIS LISTING IS FOR A TOTAL QTY. OF 50 EA MOTOROLA MICS, HMN1090A. THESE MICS COME WITH THE CORD AND THE MOUNTING BRACKET. THEY APPEAR TO BE IN NEW, UNUSED CONDITION. IT IS UNKNOWN IF THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER, AS THEY WERE NOT TESTED PRIOR TO POSTING. THESE ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD AS-IS.
- These items are not available for testing prior to purchase.
- These items are being sold AS-IS.
- Items can be shipped to the winning bidder if a pre-paid shipping label is sent AFTER payment has been made AND the bill of sale is signed.
- If freight needs to be arranged, it needs to be handled by the winning bidder. We require a bill of lading and a signed custody receipt prior to allowing the equipment to leave our warehouse.
- In order for the State of California to maximize reutilization between State agencies, these items will only be available to State agencies for the first 14 business days of the initial post. If you are a State agency, contact your Property Controller so they may inquire about the availability of the item. The start date of this auction is 07-26-2022 and the end date is 08-09-2022. The public may start bidding on 08-09-2022 until the item is sold.
|Questions and Answers|
Q: any chance of getting a couple pictures of the plug end. thanks (8/10/22 8:40 PM)
A: There has been a photo added of the plug end. (8/15/22 4:55 PM)
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection is by appointment only. Please use the 'Ask a Question' feature to schedule an appointment for Inspection.|
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided. Bidders will be locked unless a prior arrangement has been made for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer's Certificate.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' California Highway Patrol - Telecommunications, CA makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.
Diesel Trucks & Buses:
An on- road heavy-duty diesel or alternative-diesel vehicle operated in California may be subject to the California Air Resources Board Regulation to Reduce Particulate Matter and Criteria Pollutant Emissions from In-Use Heavy- Duty Diesel Vehicles. It, therefore, could be subject to exhaust retrofit or accelerated turnover requirements to reduce emissions of air pollutants. For more information, please visit the California Air Resources Board website.
All Passenger Vehicles:
This agency does NOT provide SMOG CERTIFICATION or EMISSIONS RETROFIT. All smog related repairs and certifications for vehicles are the sole responsibility of the buyer as outlined in California Vehicle Code, Division 12, Section 24007.5.
TITLE 13 CALIFORNIA CODE DISCLOSURE OF REGULATION APPLICABILITY: WHEN OPERATED IN CALIFORNIA ANY OFF-ROAD DIESEL VEHICLE MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE CALIFORNIA AIR RESOURCES BOARD IN- USE OFF-ROAD DIESEL VEHICLE REGULATION. IT THEREFORE COULD BE SUBJECT TO RETROFIT OR ACCELERATED TURNOVER REQUIREMENTS TO REDUCE EMISSIONS OF AIR POLLUTANTS.