Bid History for Collectibles: "Coins & Misc. Pieces" (10319-X005)
Auction Start Date: 11/27/19 7:00 AM ET
Auction End Date: 12/04/19 9:30 PM ET
Asset ID: 40490 Number of Bids: 122
Loading bid history...
*This lot contains an assortment of collectible coins; "possible" precious metals and various miscellaneous and unknown pieces. SOLD "AS IS!"
Please, reference the attachment for a "partial" breakdown of this lot. However, "BE AWARE" any notated inventory is simply a courtesy and an attempt to assist bidders with a "GENERAL OR ROUGH ESTIMATION" of what "MAY OR MAY NOT" be included in the auction lot. SOLD AS IS!
BE AWARE, all the items contained within this lot have NOT been authenticated or certified. These are "RECOVERED" items and are "SOLD, AS IS" *** Total "Shipping" Weight: 266 LBS BE AWARE, this is NOT an "official" weight or estimate.
**BE AWARE, these items have NOT been authenticated or certified.
**We encourage ALL bidders to make an appointment so you may view these items "in person!"
Items for this lot are contained in an 80LB Hamper Dimensions of Width 29” X length of 45” and a depth of 27”. Winning Bidders must supply their own containers for transporting merchandise.
There is "NO" guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the quality, operability, or repairability on any item to be sold. All lots listed in this auction are "RECOVERED ITEMS" and sold "AS IS". All items listed are "NOT" inspected or mechanically checked, including its packaging, prior to placement in the auction. Any type of inventory provided in the listing is "NOT" an official or certified manifest. All notated inventory is simply a courtesy and an attempt to assist bidders with a "GENERAL ESTIMATION" of what "MAY OR MAY NOT" be included in the auction lot.
Also, there is a possibility that some of these products were reported lost or missing by the original owner; however there will be no refunds or exchanges given for these "recovered items." While every effort has been made to dispose of brand-name counterfeits there is no claim to the authenticity or value of any item. If the successful buyer has reason to believe the item is counterfeit, he or she must notify someone at the facility prior to leaving the premises. The item in question will be immediately destroyed with no further investigation into the authenticity, and no adjustment will be made to the amount paid for the lot.
Seller added the following information on 11/27/2019 10:12 AM:
Please note; The "United States Secret Service" Challenge coin has been removed from this lot. Item is still pictured but has been removed and will not be part of this auction.
|Additional Info: 11319-X005 Coins and Misc Pieces.pdf|
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|1) All inspections will be held the day prior to the auction end date; on Tuesday from 8:00 - 11:00 AM(EST). You will be allotted approximately 30 minutes to inspect all merchandise.
2) No one will be admitted to the facility for inspection without an appointment. Individuals under the age of 18 will not be permitted outside the guest area.
3) To request an appointment, please send an email specifying the time you desire to firstname.lastname@example.org .
4) You will receive a confirmation email with your assigned inspection time.
5) You will be given a time as close to your requested time as possible.
6) Please arrive at least 10 but no more than 20 minutes prior to your inspection appointment.
7) You will be required to provide a photo ID and sign in to the facility.
8) The facility is secure and is monitored by cameras.
9) All guests will be escorted by a GovDeals employee. You must stay with your escort at all times.
10) You may use bar code scanning devices as long as the use does not unduly slow down the inspection process.
11) Failure to comply with the inspection rules will result in that individual being asked to leave the facility. The individual will no longer be able to participate in the live inspection process.
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
*** PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE -- To make online payment, log into your GovDeals account and select 'My Bids'. Please follow the instructions there. Payment must be made electronically through the GovDeals Website. Payment Methods are listed above.
*** PAYMENT DEADLINE: "ALL PAYMENTS" must be received by GovDeals & confirmed by the ASC staff no later than 11:59 PM(EST) on the Wednesday after the auction closes. "FAILURE" to receive payment before "DEADLINE" will result in bidder's account being in "DEFAULT" & immediately "LOCKED."
*** Property may be removed by appointment only and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. All requests & inquiries need to be emailed to email@example.com . The ASC staff will then correspond with bidder to confirm or deny(with explanation) any specific requests or inquiry.
*** REMOVAL DEADLINE: The ASC management instructs all winning bidders to have their lots "Picked Up" from the ASC facility no later than 11:00 AM(EST) on the Wednesday after the auction closes. The ASC management "WILL CONSIDER" a bidder's request for the facility to "HOLD" their winning lots for a later pick up date; "HOWEVER" consideration will only be made once payment for "ALL" winning lots has been received from "BUYER" & then confirmed by the ARC staff. Also, all winning buyers need to be aware if the ARC staff confirms to "HOLD" their winning lots a daily storage fee of $10.00 will be applied and made retroactive on each winning lot if not removed after 30 days from "PAYMENT DEADLINE" date. Finally, if the winning bidder fails to remove their items from the ARC after 60 days; all items are considered "abandoned" and immediately become the property of GovDeals. Absolutely no refund will be implemented or considered. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• All items must be paid for before requesting a pick time. NO EXCEPTIONS! Pick up time requests must be sent via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then confirmed via email by the GovDeals ARC management team. Pick up times will be based on availability. Management will try to schedule pick up appointments as close to requested time as possible. In order to schedule for next day pick up; all requests must be received and then confirmed via email by 2:00 PM(EST).
*** NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED. ***