Bid History for Apparel: Cosmetics "Health and Beauty" (10119-266)
Auction Start Date: 10/04/19 7:00 AM ET
Auction End Date: 10/09/19 12:15 PM ET
Asset ID: 39216 Number of Bids: 29
Loading bid history...
This lot contains an assortment of various types of Health and Beauty Products.
Please note these are NOT official weights, estimates or authentication. We encourage bidders to make an appointment for inspection so you can view the lot in person.
Items for this lot are contained in an 80LB Hamper Dimensions of Width 29” X length of 45” and a depth of 27”. Winning Bidders must supply their own containers for transporting merchandise.
There is "NO" guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the quality, operability, or repairability on any item to be sold. All lots listed in this auction are "RECOVERED ITEMS" and sold "AS IS". All items listed are "NOT" inspected or mechanically checked, including its packaging, prior to placement in the auction. Any type of inventory provided in the listing is "NOT" an official or certified manifest. All notated inventory is simply a courtesy and an attempt to assist bidders with a "GENERAL ESTIMATION" of what "MAY OR MAY NOT" be included in the auction lot.
Also, there is a possibility that some of these products were reported lost or missing by the original owner; however there will be no refunds or exchanges given for these "recovered items." While every effort has been made to dispose of brand-name counterfeits there is no claim to the authenticity or value of any item. If the successful buyer has reason to believe the item is counterfeit, he or she must notify someone at the facility prior to leaving the premises. The item in question will be immediately destroyed with no further investigation into the authenticity, and no adjustment will be made to the amount paid for the lot. Please Note: All gaylords and pallets are property of GovDeals and are NOT to be cut or destroyed. If this occurs the buyer is responsible for the payment of $25 per gaylord and pallet. These items must be paid for with cash. All customers that do not adhere to this clause will be locked from future bidding with GovDeals – Atlanta Recovery Center. Any gaylord or pallet that is removed from the GovDeals facility must be paid for before it is loaded into the customers vehicle. The gaylord cost is $25 and the pallet is $25. The customer may purchase one or both items.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|*** PLEASE READ & BE AWARE . . . IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION. YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED BIDDER ON GOVDEALS.COM AND IN GOOD STANDING. ***
1) All inspections will be held the day prior to the auction end date; on Tuesday beginning at 7:45 AM(EST) and concluding precisely at 11:30 AM(EST). You will be allotted approximately 30 minutes to inspect all merchandise.
2) No one will be admitted to the facility for inspection without an appointment. Individuals under the age of 18 will not be permitted outside the guest area.
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express*, Discover) only. * American Express is not available for buyers on probation. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE -- To make online payment, log into your GovDeals account and select 'My Bids'. Please follow the instructions there.
• All items must be paid for before requesting a pick time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Pick up time requests must be sent via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then confirmed via email by the GovDeals ASC management team. Pick up times will be based on availability. Management will try to schedule pick up appointments as close to requested time as possible. In order to schedule for next day pick up; all requests must be received and then confirmed via email by 2:00 pm eastern time.
• Pick up times will be scheduled immediately following the auction end date on Thursday and Friday between the hours of 8:00 am est and 11:00 am eastern time. Pick up times will also be scheduled Monday thru Wednesday following the auction end date between the hours of 8:00am – 11:00 am eastern time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• All assets must be removed on SPECIFIED DATE at the SPECIFIED TIME.
• Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
• If purchased asset is not removed at confirmed date and time; it is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the GovDeals ASC management team via email (email@example.com) and reconfirm a new date and time.
• Buyer will provide GovDeals with the Buyers Certificate and a photo id when picking up merchandise.
• Buyer must provide their own containers for transport. Boxes and containers must remain with GovDeals.
• Freight Shipping: If you plan to have your freight company pick up your item(s), please send us an email copy of your bill of laden. You must also include all of your purchased lot numbers that are to be picked up. Also, by sending this email you are agreeing that GovDeals accepts NO responsibility for any damaged or missing items.
( GovDeals will not allow Con-Way Freight to pick up.)
• Pack & Ship: On some of the smaller lots; Pack & Ship stores will be allowed to pick up your merchandise if they provide GovDeals with a copy of the buyer’s certificate and an email giving them permission to pick up those items. Also, by sending this email you are agreeing that GovDeals accepts NO responsibility for any damaged or missing items. Please email prior to placing a bid to verify that any lot you wish to bid on is available for Pack & Ship option.
Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. All items must be removed within five(5) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate. This means if auction closes on a Wednesday the buyer has until 11:00 am est the following Wednesday to have items paid for and picked up.
|*** NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions the winning sale will be voided and your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED. ***
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
There is no guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the Quality, operability, or repairability on any item to be sold. All Items are sold “AS IS”. Items are not mechanically checked or inspected prior to placement into the sale. While every effort has been made to dispose of brand-name counterfeits there is no claim to the authenticity or value of any item. If the successful buyer has reason to believe the item is counterfeit, he or she must notify someone at the facility prior to leaving the premises. The item in question will be immediately destroyed with no further investigation into the authenticity, and no adjustment will be made to the amount paid for the lot.
Please note: The GovDeals Atlanta Surplus Center does not permit the services of Conway-Freight at its facility as a shipping option. Conway-Freight trucks will no longer be allowed to dock at the Atlanta Surplus Center. If a winning bidder contracts with Con-way Freight, it will be that bidders responsibility to arrange another freight option. Should the winning bidder decline to change shipping options, the bidder will be refunded the purchase amount and will be locked from further activity with Atlanta Surplus Center.