Bid History for Inflatable Bunkers, Air pump, and tie-Downs (161316 NB)
Auction Start Date: 03/17/23 10:51 AM ET
Auction End Date: 03/26/23 9:51 PM ET
Asset ID: 37281 Number of Bids: 3
Loading bid history...
|Inflatable Bunkers, Air pump, and tie-Downs (161316 NB)|
|Buyer's Premium (8.00%):||$9.60|
|View Bid History|
|Terms and Conditions|
You are bidding on Used Inflatable Bunkers, Air pump, and tie-Downs
There are 41 items in this auction
-15 Inflatable Bunkers
-25 Cement tie-down weights
-1 Powered Air Pump
Total Items in Auction: 41
Property AS IS WHERE IS
May have visible wear and tear on all items. Operational, working, and cosmetic conditions are unknown. These are Used Items. Parts and/or pieces may be missing or inoperable.
No other information regarding these items has been provided by the releasing agency. Any general questions regarding these items should directed to the releasing agency at the time of inspection.
Previously owned and used by: Kennesaw State University
Inspections are welcomed and HIGHLY recommended. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at (404)657- 8544 option 2.
***IF you are the winning bidder, your invoice will be emailed to you via PayPal. We will process your payment and email your State Bill of Sale within 1 business day of receiving payment (Excluding State Holidays). An appointment with the contact person provided in the Bill of Sale email is required prior to arrival for pickup. Please take a copy of your State of Georgia Bill of Sale with you***
Buyer is responsible for all loading/unloading/moving/packing needed for removal of auctioned item(s).al of auctioned item(s).
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Inspection: Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Buyers are invited and strongly encouraged to physically inspect the offered property prior to bidding. Any claim for miss description must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. Buyers must adhere to the inspection
dates and times indicated in the item description or contact the individual listed on the item posting to schedule an inspection.
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
Purchases will be released only upon receipt of Bill of Sale. All items must be removed within five (5) business days from the time and date of issuance of Bill of Sale.
• Property may be removed by appointment only. Winning bidder will be contacted to schedule an appointment for pick-up.
• Successful Buyer is responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the location indicated in the auction listing. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will the Seller or Georgia State Employees assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
• The Buyer is responsible for all damage to Seller’s property and facilities caused during the packing, loading and removal of items. If Seller’s property or facilities are damaged during loading and removal of items, Buyer will not be allowed to complete removal of purchased items until the Seller’s property and facilities have been repaired. If the Buyer does not repair the damaged Seller property and facilities, any payment made by the Buyer will be applied to the repair of Seller property before being applied to the purchase price of any items purchased by Buyer.
• Property not removed within five (5) business days of the issuance of the Bill of Sale will be considered abandoned, buyer is declared in default, and ownership shall revert to the Seller. The Seller will only refund according to the default provision. For additional information, contact Georgia State Surplus, office (404) 657-8544, Option #2– fax (404) 463-2912 or e-mail: Public.SurplusSales@doas.ga.gov
|All property is offered for sale “AS IS - WHERE IS.” Georgia Department of Administrative Services (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered. The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other damages – special, direct, indirect, punitive or consequential.|