Bid History for BRAND NEW 1 HP PORTABLE SHALLOW WELL PUMP
Auction Start Date: 01/29/23 5:09 PM ET
Auction End Date: 02/02/23 8:17 PM ET
Asset ID: 340 Number of Bids: 24
Loading bid history...
|BRAND NEW 1 HP PORTABLE SHALLOW WELL PUMP|
|Buyer's Premium (12.50%):||$13.00|
|View Bid History|
|Terms and Conditions|
PLEASE NOTE, THIS ITEM IS LOCATED AT OUR ATLANTA GEORGIA FACILITY. WE CAN SHIP THIS ITEM IF REQUIRED.
ADDITIONAL PHOTIOS CAN BE SEEN AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS LISTING.
You are bidding on a BRAND NEW, in the box, 6699 1 horsepower, portable, shallow well pump. This pump will pump an incredible 1200 GALLONS PER HOUR!!
* POWERFUL JET PUMP - Industrial PSC motor with overload protection produces efficient 1 horsepower output with durability and safety for a longer lifetime and quiet running. Pump has the ability to lift water up to 150 FT@ 65 PSI max pressure. This pump is ideal for ideal for use with a sprinkler system, a pond aerator, for water transferring from pool, pond, reservoir or water tank or for farm use.
* USER FRIENDLY - Pump has 1" NPT inlet & outlet for quick water pumping. It comes with 1pc 3/4" GHT adapter for easy connection with garden hose if preferred. Lengthened 25 feet power cable and easy-to-carry handle allows you to use it anywhere.
* ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Unit is assembled with reinforced thermoplastic pump body, stainless steel casing and built-in water filter for straining debris.
* WIDE RANGE OF USES - This well pump is a versatile pump for pressure boosting, small underground sprinkler systems, operating lawn sprinklers and a multitude of other general purpose applications.
* EASE OF USE AND MAINENANCE - Pre-filter design makes pump easy to be primed with water before use while removing most impurities when pumping from a pond or lake. Dedicated drain port with rotary valve design allows for convenient draining while allowing priming water to remain inside the pump after use.
As always, please feel free to ask any questions.
AGAIN, THIS ITEM IS LOCATED AT OUR ATLANTA GEORGIA FACILITY. WE CAN SHIP THIS ITEM IF REQUIRED.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|At the seller’s discretion, inspection may be permitted. Inspection is by appointment only. To request inspection, please click the “Ask a question” hyperlink, if available. If you have additional questions, please visit the FAQs|
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
Shipping is available from this seller, the cost will be determined between seller and buyer after the auction closes. Buyer will be able to decline shipping from the seller. Buyer will not make a payment until shipping is declined and/or final price is determined. Seller will arrange transport of purchased property, and buyer will be responsible for all costs and risks associated with removal. GovDeals and the Seller neither endorses nor accepts responsibility or liability for lost shipments, lost profits, damage to the property or any other claims or damages arising from your use of the third party shipper.
Note: Shipping IS available for this item. We offer both packing and shipping for smaller
In person removal is by appointment only. Appointments
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this seller's terms and conditions, your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.