Bid History for Speed Queen Dryer (139080 NB )
Auction Start Date: 10/13/21 9:09 AM ET
Auction End Date: 10/20/21 9:12 PM ET
Asset ID: 31682 Number of Bids: 3
Loading bid history...
You are Bidding on a Used Speed Queen Dryer.
-1 Speed Queen Dryer
Make: Speed Queen
Note From Agency: Works intermittently.
Total Items Listed In Auction: 1
Property AS IS WHERE IS
May have visible wear and tear on all items. Some scratches and dents. Operational, working, and cosmetic conditions are unknown. These are Used Items. Parts and/or pieces may be missing or inoperable.
No other information regarding these items has been provided by the releasing agency. Any general questions regarding these items should directed to the releasing agency at the time of inspection.
Previously owned and used by: Department of Corrections
Inspections are welcomed and HIGHLY recommended. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at (404) 657- 8544 option 2.
***IF you are the winning bidder, you will be notified by e-mail of the final price, including applicable taxes, title fees, etc. Sales tax exemption certificate if applicable must be provided prior to payment. We will process your payment and email your State Bill of Sale within 1 business day of receiving payment (Excluding State Holidays). Winning bidder will be contacted to schedule an appointment for pick-up. Please take a copy of your State of Georgia Bill of Sale with you.*** Buyer is responsible for all loading/unloading/moving/packing needed for removal of auctioned item(s).
|Questions and Answers|
Q: Good Morning,
1. They will have a forklift to help load the equipment onto the truck.
2. You cannot see the burner (oven) that goes on top, according to the plate it indicates that it is gas, they have it in another pallet or they do not have it.
Thanks for your reply. (10/13/21 12:35 PM)
A: Excerpt from auction: "• Successful Buyer is responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the location indicated in the auction listing. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will the Seller or Georgia State Employees assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping." (10/13/21 1:30 PM)
You cannot see the burner (oven) that goes on top, according to the plate it indicates that it is gas, they have it in another pallet or they do not have it.
Thanks, (10/13/21 4:32 PM)
A: The dryer is gas, however the agency does not have the tools to get a picture of the burner. (10/14/21 9:30 AM)
|Inspection: Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Buyers are invited and strongly encouraged to physically inspect the offered property prior to bidding. Any claim for miss description must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. Buyers must adhere to the inspection
dates and times indicated in the item description or contact the individual listed on the item posting to schedule an inspection.
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
TAX CALCULATION & EXEMPTIONS
TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction.
TAX EXEMPTION: Where taxes are applicable (see the Buyer’s Certificate), Tax Exempt documents must be provided to Liquidity Services Bidder Services at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the auctions close and before payment is made. Bidders are encouraged to submit their Tax Exempt Documentation prior to the Auction’s close to expedite this process. Please contact Liquidity Services Bidder Services for all tax exemption questions.
Purchases will be released only upon receipt of Bill of Sale. All items must be removed within five (5) business days from the time and date of issuance of Bill of Sale.
• Property may be removed by appointment only. Winning bidder will be contacted to schedule an appointment for pick-up.
• Successful Buyer is responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the location indicated in the auction listing. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will the Seller or Georgia State Employees assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
• The Buyer is responsible for all damage to Seller’s property and facilities caused during the packing, loading and removal of items. If Seller’s property or facilities are damaged during loading and removal of items, Buyer will not be allowed to complete removal of purchased items until the Seller’s property and facilities have been repaired. If the Buyer does not repair the damaged Seller property and facilities, any payment made by the Buyer will be applied to the repair of Seller property before being applied to the purchase price of any items purchased by Buyer.
• Property not removed within five (5) business days of the issuance of the Bill of Sale will be considered abandoned, buyer is declared in default, and ownership shall revert to the Seller. The Seller will only refund according to the default provision. For additional information, contact Georgia State Surplus, office (404) 657-8544, Option #2– fax (404) 463-2912 or e-mail: Public.SurplusSales@doas.ga.gov
|All property is offered for sale “AS IS - WHERE IS.” Georgia Department of Administrative Services (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered. The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other damages – special, direct, indirect, punitive or consequential.|