Bid History for 2015 Toro 5010 Hybrid Reelmaster - Unit 4-580O
Auction Start Date: 03/01/23 11:48 AM ET
Auction End Date: 03/08/23 7:06 PM ET
Asset ID: 3042 Number of Bids: 25
Loading bid history...
|2015 Toro 5010 Hybrid Reelmaster - Unit 4-580O|
|Buyer's Premium (12.50%):||$631.25|
|View Bid History|
|Terms and Conditions|
2015 Toro 5010 Hybrid Reelmaster - Unit 4-580O
This equipment starts and is operable. Mower is hard starting upon first initial start. Once started it will start fine the rest of the day. Engine: 1.1L Diesel, 24.8 HP, with 3,654 hours. This equipment was maintained every six months. Engine Manufacturer: Kubota, operable. Date removed from service: 10/25/2022.
Transmission: Automatic, operable. Drivetrain: Good.
Exterior: Cutting wheels starting to show wear.
Additional Information: Parts & Operators manual included.
• Engine - Tier 4 compliant Kubota® 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, diesel engine. 24.8 hp (18.5 kW). Four 12V Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), sealed, maintenance-free lead acid batteries.
• Fuel Capacity - 14 gallon (53 liter) capacity. Biodiesel-ready for use up to B-20 (20% biodiesel and 80% petrol blend)
• Mowing Speed - 0-8 mph (0-12.8 km/h) forward; 0-4 mph (0-6.4 km/h) reverse
• Transport Speed - 0-10 mph (0-16 km/h) forward transport
• Controls - Intuitive controls provide improved operator efficiency and safety.
• Cooling System - Rear mounted radiator with industrial tube and fin construction, 6 fins per inch, 5.5 quart (5.2 liter) system capacity.
• Height - 63" (160 cm) seat top, 85.5" (217.2 cm) top of ROPS.
• Height of Cut - 0.25"-1.5" (6.4-38.1mm)
• Hydraulic Fluid - 11 gallon (56.8 liter) system capacity
• Reel Drive - Reel drive circuit is split independently for front and rear cutting units. Reel speeds are electronically adjustable in nine incremental settings. On-board backlapping is standard.
• ROPS - Standard with seat belt
• Seat - Deluxe high back suspension seat with fore, aft, height and weight adjustment
• Steering Controls - Rear wheel, power steering with an independent hydraulic pump and circuit.
• Tank Capacity - 14 gallon (53 liter) capacity. Biodiesel-ready for use up to B-20 (20% bodiesel and 80% petrol blend)
• Tires - Front traction tires: 26.5 x 14-12 turf tires; Rear steer tires: 20 x 12-10
• Traction Drive - Front drive wheels powered by a hydrostatic pump with individual wheel motors. All-wheel drive optional with Cross Trax® All-Wheel Drive system.
• Weight - 5" cutting units: 2WD - 2,776 lbs (1,259 kg), 4WD - 2,827 lbs. (1,282 kg) 7" cutting units: 2WD - 2,907 lbs. (1,319 kg); 4WD - 2,965 lbs. (1,345 kg)
• Wheelbase - 60" (152.4 cm)
• Width - Operational width: 116" (288.3 cm); Transport width: 92" (233.7 cm)
Pickup hours are Monday - Friday - 7 to 3.
For questions, please contact Tina Wickman via email. Click on Tina's name to send an email: Tina Wickman
|Questions and Answers|
Q: Has this piece of equipment been using regular diesel fuel or biodiesel?
Why is the unit being sold? (2/1/23 1:47 PM)
A: It’s only used regular diesel, we don’t have access to biodiesel. It was replaced with a new unit. (2/1/23 3:19 PM)
|At the seller’s discretion, inspection may be permitted. Note: Inspection is by appointment only. To request inspection, please click the “Ask a question” hyperlink, if available. If you have additional questions, please visit the FAQs|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool
***SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE***
The buyer is responsible for all aspects of pick-up / removal, including but not limited to packing, loading, transportation and exporting. Note: Shipping is NOT available.
Removal is by appointment only. All items must be picked-up / removed within 10 (ten) business days from auction closure, unless otherwise stated in the asset description. If any item(s) is not removed within the allotted timeframe, the item(s) may be declared abandoned.
At the time of pick-up / removal, you will be required to present the seller with a copy of your Buyer’s Certificate and/or bill of sale, and potentially other documentation (e.g., copy of driver's license, Authorization of Release, etc). When making a removal appointment, please confirm with the seller what is needed to release the item(s).
Prior to removal, the buyer or buyer's authorized representative must sign a Bill of Sale.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this seller's terms and conditions, your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.