Bid History for 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4WD
Auction Start Date: 07/21/21 2:33 PM ET
Auction End Date: 07/28/21 2:48 PM ET
Asset ID: 2622 Number of Bids: 47
Loading bid history...
DUE TO COVID-19, ALL VISITORS (BUYERS, TRANSPORTERS, 3rd PARTY AGENTS) TO RONALD REAGAN NATIONAL AND DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING OR MASK.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) is selling a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4WD REGULAR CAB PICKUP 2-DR, 6.0L V8 OHV 16V UTILITY PICKUP in used condition. It was taken out of service in working condition. The vehicle has a Tommy Liftgate and utility box is outfitted by Reading.
It has 63,070 miles, 8,848 engine hours, comes with a key and a clean title.
It was last started by jump-start, and driven on July 14, 2021.
The vehicle was purchased new, and placed in service on November 22, 2002. Preventative maintenance service while in operation occurred annually.
Please see pictures of the exterior and interior of the vehicle to get an understanding of body and internal conditions. Also view the under-carriage pictures as well.
Title and Removal Instructions and Process:
1. Upon confirmation of buyer's payment, Seller will send a email requesting a copy of the buyer's driver's license, and business license if vehicle will be titled in a company name.
2. Seller will use the information provided by the buyer to complete the certificate of title and bill of sale documents.
3. Once the title documents are filled, seller will contact buyer to schedule the removal.
4. Titling processing may take up to 30 days.
5. Buyer must pick up in person. At that time, buyer will sign the certificate of title and bill of sale documents.
VEHICLE CANNOT BE REMOVED/PICKED UP UNTIL THE BUYER HAS SIGNED THE CERTIFICATE OF TITLE.
Please note, the seller has a right to refuse sale if no reasonable bids are offered.
Please see pictures for further details. The item in this sale is sold as is, where is, with no guarantees, or warranties expressed or implied. See below disclaimer.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Inspection is available for this auction by appointment only. Please contact Candece Dubard at email@example.com to schedule a viewing.|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
Buyer has 5 business days from auction close to submit payment. Payment must be made through your GovDeals account. Credit Card, PayPal, or Wire Transfer. Must wire if over $5,000.
1. THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED ON THE GROUNDS OF REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT.
2. ALL PICKUPS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
3. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE TOWED OFF OF PREMISES
Title Processing and Vehicle Removal Requirements:
1. Buyer must send copy of their driver's license and confirm the information (name and address) to complete the Certificate of Title and Bill of Sale documents to the Seller.
2. Buyer must come in person to remove vehicle and sign the Certificate of Title and Bill of Sale documents.
1. From Jeff-Davis Highway take 233 Exit Ramp to Reagan National Airport
2. Get in FAR RIGHT lane
3. Turn RIGHT at light, drive down the hill and turn RIGHT on Thomas Ave
4. Follow this road around, and turn LEFT on Post Office Road
5. At stop sign (Air Cargo Road) turn LEFT
6. Drive straight and you will see vehicles parked in front of 1000 Air Cargo Road
The above described asset is certified to be owned by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority. The assets will be sold as is, where is. There are no returns, guarantees, warranties, or post-sale claims based on working condition.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority reserves the right to withdraw property from auction prior to removal from seller's premises.
The successful bidder (buyer) is responsible for arranging and paying for transportation, rigging, loading, and shipping.
State/Local Sales and/or Use Tax. Buyers may be subject to payment of State and local sales and/or use tax. Buyers are responsible for contacting the appropriate tax office, completing any forms, and paying any taxes that may be imposed.”
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or property during, or as a result of, the transportation of assets. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted.