Bid History for 2006 Dakota Manufacturing Trail-Eze TE701 Trailer
Auction Start Date: 06/08/23 9:44 AM ET
Auction End Date: 06/15/23 4:03 PM ET
Asset ID: 21642 Number of Bids: 41
Loading bid history...
2006 Dakota Manufacturing Trail-Eze TE701 Trailer
Needs axle repair/replacement and brake job. Other repairs or replacements may be necessary before using.
***ENTIRE LOT MUST BE REMOVED - Property may not be donated in lieu of removal
Condition is not guaranteed. The absence of any mention of defects does not mean there are none. We strongly encourage you to inspect the item(s) before you bid.
This auction is for the trailer listed - other items shown in the photographs are not considered to be part of this auction.
ANY ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY 3:00 PM ON THE 10TH BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION WILL BE DEFAULTED. ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
- PICKUP IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- YOU MUST EMAIL THE SIGNED BILL OF SALE TO THE POINT OF CONTACT BEFORE YOU MAKE A PICKUP APPOINTMENT.
- IF YOU ARRIVE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT OUTSIDE OF THE GATE UNTIL WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOUR PICKUP.
• No assistance or equipment is available onsite. A trailer and/or equipment with the ability to lift, load, and haul the asset(s) off the premises is recommended. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to provide all necessary equipment, tools, and labor needed for removal. On-site repairs and/or removal of parts will not be allowed under any circumstances.
• The winning bidder (IF A CONTRACTOR) is required to provide proof of general liability-$1,000,000.00, proof of auto liability if a vehicle is involved-$1,000,000.00, proof of Worker's Compensation, standard indemnity agreement (see "Additional Info.") and valid identification.
• Payment of items is due FIVE (5) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate. All purchased items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate or the buyer will be in default of the auction terms, and their account WILL BE LOCKED*
• Any claim or dispute arising from the description of the subject property must be made prior to removal of the property. Once items are removed from their location, the sale is final.
|INSPECTION: Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Items are available for viewing Tuesday – Friday, 9:00am to 3:00pm. You MUST check in at the gate before you enter. There will only be a limited number of people allowed on the property at one time. You may be asked to wait outside of the gate until you can be accommodated.
PAYMENT/LOADING REQUIREMENTS: Winning bidder is responsible for loading. LPAA will provide limited assistance with loading. The buyer must sign a hold harmless agreement before LPAA will provide loading assistance. Please read terms and conditions on late payment and pick-up. LPAA does not package or ship items.
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
All purchased items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. Buyers are responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will the State of Louisiana, Division of Administration, Louisiana Property Assistance Agency assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping. Property may be removed, BY APPOINTMENT, excluding legal holidays, unless otherwise specified in the description.
A daily storage fee of $20.00 or 2% of the bid, whichever is greater, per business day may be assessed for any item not removed after the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer’s Certificate.
***PROPERTY MAY NOT BE DONATED IN LIEU OF COMPLETE REMOVAL***
If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this seller's terms and conditions, your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED.