Bid History for SCHWINN EXERCISE BIKE
Auction Start Date: 06/02/22 7:23 AM ET
Auction End Date: 06/14/22 6:10 PM ET
Asset ID: 1663 Number of Bids: 3
Loading bid history...
SCHWINN EXERCISE BIKE
MISSING WHEEL BRAKES, SEAT, PEDALS, WHEEL TENSION NOT WORKING
PLEASE CONTACT JODI MITCHELL WITH ANY QIESTIONS (330) 764-3606
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection is by appointment only. Please use the “Ask a Question” feature to schedule an appointment for Inspection.
PLEASE CONTACT JODI MITCHELL (330) 764-3606
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
General Terms and Conditions for the Pickup of Awarded Items
Please Contact JODI MITCHELL (330) 764-3606, for pickup arrangements.
Each auction item posting will contain specific pickup instructions and contact information for the bidder.
1. Buyers will be REQUIRED to present their receipt for the pick up of all items.
2. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified.
3. Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Medina County, OH makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.