Bid History for Apple iPads, Quantity 270, See Description for Model #'s
Auction Start Date: 09/14/21 9:10 AM ET
Auction End Date: 09/23/21 10:09 PM ET
Asset ID: 166 Number of Bids: 66
Loading bid history...
* WE DO NOT SHIP ..... please read info below *
* Good condition .... Cases are included
* Charging cords are "not" included
* Defects ..... 3 iPads will not turn on ... 9 iPads have cracked screens (see photos for close-ups)
* Model #'s ... A 1474, A 1566, A 1458, A 1395 (attached PDF file shows serial #'s for each)
* All iPads were charged and brought up to 'Hello Screen' before listing on GovDeals* NO other testing was performed.
* iPads HAVE been reset, passwords removed and disowned by the school district. This is our normal surplus process but again, there are no guarantees or warranties.. These iPads did belong to students and were functional when removed from service. These were removed from service because of age.
* Inspection is always encouraged before purchase but by appointment ONLY.
* This listed LOT is in UNKNOWN condition. This LOT may be missing parts and/or have some cosmetic damage. This LOT is sold as is, with NO guarantees or warranties. In regards to accessories, attachments, manuals, cords, etc., if it is NOT PICTURED, it is NOT INCLUDED in the sale of the item.
* The Buyer will make ALL arrangements and perform ALL work necessary, INCLUDING packing, loading and transportation of the property. NO ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED. Appointment MUST be made for pick-up between the times of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (CST) only. Call 901-584-7664 or e-mail email@example.com for scheduling.
* You MUST make an appointment for pick-up. **WE DO NOT PACK OR SHIP ITEMS**. Buyer must pick-up in person or buyer must make all arrangements with a pack & ship company (we can recommend a few companies that we've been using if buyer is interested) or LTL company at BUYERS EXPENSE. We CANNOT assist in the loading of assets*
|Additional Info: SIS Obsolete iPads.pdf|
|Questions and Answers|
Q: Good Morning,
Can I have a shipping company pick it up on my behalf? Have you had buyers do that before? Can you recommend a company?
Jake (9/22/21 2:41 AM)
A: Yes, but you have to make arrangements and pay. We've been using PakMail for the iPads we've recently sold. Phone is 901-362-1122, ask for Frank. (9/23/21 9:33 AM)
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection is by appointment only. Please use the 'Ask a Question' feature to schedule an appointment for Inspection.|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE-- To make online payment, Log into your Liquidity Services account and select "My Bids". Please follow the instructions there.
TAX CALCULATION & EXEMPTIONS
TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction.
TAX EXEMPTION: Where taxes are applicable (see the Buyer's Certificate), Tax Exempt documents must be provided to Liquidity Services Bidder Services at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the auctions close and before payment is made. Bidders are encouraged to submit their Tax Exempt Documentation prior to the Auction's close to expedite this process. Please contact Liquidity Services Bidder Services for all tax exemption questions.
Property may be removed between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. only CST and appointments MUST be made at least 24 hours in advance (CALL 901-584-7664 for appt). All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. NO Assistance will be provided. Bidders will be locked unless a prior arrangement has been made for any item not removed within the ten (10) business days allowed and stated on the Buyer's Certificate.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' Desoto County School District, MS makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.