Bid History for 2010 BMW X5 xDrive30i - this vehicle comes with CLEAR title
Auction Start Date: 11/04/19 8:30 PM ET
Auction End Date: 11/09/19 5:06 PM ET
Asset ID: 16594 Number of Bids: 232
Loading bid history...
2010 BMW X5 xDrive30i SPORT UTILITY 4-DR with 3.0L L6 DOHC 24V.
comes with CLEAR TITLE and BILL OF SALE.
You should be able to register this vehicle in your home state with the documents we provide (however, you must first pass your local safety inspection. Please contact your local motor vehicle department if you have questions about vehicle registration process.)
PUBLIC WORKS IMPOUND - Towed due to parking or registration violations. No keys. Condition unknown
1. WE REQUIRE YOU PAY BY 3pm TUESDAY NOVEMBER 12. We will ABSOLUTELY cancel ALL unpaid transactions after 3pm Tuesday Nov 12, so please pay by then. The only exception is if you send your WIRE RECEIPT prior to 3pm Nov 12.
2. Buyer MUST pick up Thursday Nov 14 or Friday Nov 15 -- 8am-3pm each day.
3. Must TOW AWAY. Use a tow dolly, tow truck, flatbed, or trailer. You may not drive away. You may not drag off with a chain/rope.
4. Seller provides NO loading assistance.
5. Employees of the District of Columbia Government may not bid on this auction.
1. This vehicle was towed by the city due to parking or registration violations.
2. Condition is unknown - we know nothing about this vehicle. It was not owned by the city.
3. No key. Battery likely dead.
4. If no photos under hood, vehicle is EITHER locked OR hood release would not work.
5. If locked, seller will unlock vehicle prior to pick up day.
6. If manual odometer, we show it in the photos. Otherwise, miles unknown.
7. Please ask any questions through the Ask seller a question feature and we will do our best to answer.
1. NO PETS or CHILDREN allowed on the lot. Only the tow/transport vehicle will be allowed on lot.
2. NO locksmiths allowed onto the lot.
3. NO repairs of any kind may be made on the lot EXCEPT for repairs to wheels/tires for towing purposes
4. Seller reserves the right to cancel any vehicle sale at any time prior to buyer removal of vehicle from seller facility.
5. Personal belongings inside vehicle are not included in this sale, but may be present when buyer comes to pick up.
6. At seller discretion, seller may allow bidders to pick up until the Wednesday following the designated pick up days. Bidder must request permission for late pickup by the 2nd designated pick up date.home state motor vehicle department without a title.
We will prov
|Questions and Answers|
Q: Does this car run? Can I drive off lot? (11/4/19 10:21 PM)
A: We ask that you read the auction page. (11/5/19 10:02 AM)
|All bidders are encouraged to come to viewing day Tuesday November 5 from 8am to 1pm. Bring photo ID.|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
WE REQUIRE YOU TO PAY BY TUESDAY November 12 at 3pm.
Seller offers NO loading assistance.
Buyer must TOW AWAY on Thursday November 14 or Friday November 15 from 8am-3pm each day.
Use any legal method of towing, but you may not drive away. No appointment is required to pick up.
Bring your buyer certificate and buyer's photo ID.
If sending a transporter, they will need to BRING WITH THEM: 1. Copy of your buyer certificate. 2. A copy of buyer's driver license. 3. A signed note authorizing transporter to pick up on buyer's behalf.
Hire a truck to tow it out on the designated dates.
Click here for a map and directions to Blue Plains Impound Lot. Print this map. Directions cannot be provided by telephone.
NO LOCKSMITHSWILL BE PERMITTED ON THE LOT.
Buyer must tow/truck/haul vehicle off the lot. There may be locksmiths outside the gate, but buyers may not park outside the gate or in the surrounding neighborhood in order to make keys. Tow vehicle home or to a shop and then have a key made. Send a transporter who can move a vehicle with shifter in Park, and without keys.
|Seller reserves the right to cancel any vehicle sale at any time prior to buyer's removal of vehicle from seller facility.
Payment and pickup dates are strictly enforced. We have no power to change these deadlines. Please pay by the deadline and pick up on the designated pickup dates. Click here for a map and directions to Blue Plains Impound Lot. Print this map. Directions cannot be provided by telephone.
All vehicles are offered "as is, where is" with no guarantee, warranty, or return.
By placing a bid, you are entering into a legal contract with the District of Columbia Government Dept. of Public Works to purchase the vehicle if you are named the highest bidder. Seller does not warranty this vehicle, nor does seller guarantee its fitness for any purpose.
This vehicle was impounded and towed by the DC Government due to previous owner's violation of parking or registration laws. All available information is on this page. No other information is available.