Bid History for 2002 Toyota Corolla S
Auction Start Date: 09/16/19 4:30 PM ET
Auction End Date: 09/21/19 12:33 PM ET
Asset ID: 16196 Number of Bids: 15
Loading bid history...
2002 Toyota Corolla S SEDAN 4-DR with 1.8L L4 DOHC 16V. NO TITLE. Recommended as SCRAP or PARTS only.
We will provide you only two documents with this vehicle: a bill of sale and a demolisher certificate. We provide NO TITLE. Please do not ask us for a title, and please do not ask DC Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for one. You may ask your local DMV, but do not ask us or our DMV
PUBLIC WORKS IMPOUND - Towed due to parking or registration violations. No keys. Condition unknown
1. WE REQUIRE YOU PAY BY 3pm TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24. We will ABSOLUTELY cancel ALL unpaid transactions after 3pm Tuesday Sep 24, so please pay by then.
2. Buyer MUST pick up Thursday Sep 26 or Friday Sep 27 -- 8am-3pm each day.
3. Must TOW AWAY. Use a tow dolly, tow truck, flatbed, or trailer. You may not drive away. You may not drag off with a chain/rope.
4. Seller provides NO loading assistance.
5. Employees of the District of Columbia Government may not bid on this auction.
1. This vehicle was towed by the city due to parking or registration violations.
2. Condition is unknown - we know nothing about this vehicle. It was not owned by the city.
3. No key. Battery likely dead.
4. If no photos under hood, vehicle is EITHER locked OR hood release would not work.
5. If locked, seller will unlock vehicle prior to pick up day.
6. If manual odometer, we show it in the photos. Otherwise, miles unknown.
7. Please ask any questions through the Ask seller a question feature and we will do our best to answer.
1. NO PETS or CHILDREN allowed on the lot. Only the tow/transport vehicle will be allowed on lot.
2. NO locksmiths allowed onto the lot.
3. NO repairs of any kind may be made on the lot EXCEPT for repairs to wheels/tires for towing purposes
4. Seller reserves the right to cancel any vehicle sale at any time prior to buyer removal of vehicle from seller facility.
5. Personal belongings inside vehicle are not included in this sale, but may be present when buyer comes to pick up.
6. At seller discretion, seller may allow bidders to pick up until the Wednesday following the designated pick up days. Bidder must request permission for late pickup by the 2nd designated pick up date.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|All bidders are encouraged to come to viewing day Tuesday September 17 from 8am to 1pm. Bring photo ID.|
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express*, Discover) only. * American Express is not available for buyers on probation. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
WE REQUIRE YOU TO PAY BY TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24 at 3pm.
Seller offers NO loading assistance.
Buyer must TOW AWAY on Thursday September 26 or Friday September 27 from 8am-3pm each day.
Use any legal method of towing, but you may not drive away. No appointment is required to pick up.
Bring your buyer certificate and buyer's photo ID.
If sending a transporter, they will need to BRING WITH THEM: 1. Copy of your buyer certificate. 2. A copy of buyer's driver license. 3. A signed note authorizing transporter to pick up on buyer's behalf.
Hire a truck to tow it out on the designated dates.
Click here for a map and directions to Blue Plains Impound Lot. Print this map. Directions cannot be provided by telephone.
NO LOCKSMITHSWILL BE PERMITTED ON THE LOT.
Buyer must tow/truck/haul vehicle off the lot. There may be locksmiths outside the gate, but buyers may not park outside the gate or in the surrounding neighborhood in order to make keys. Tow vehicle home or to a shop and then have a key made. Send a transporter who can move a vehicle with shifter in Park, and without keys.
|Seller reserves the right to cancel any vehicle sale at any time prior to buyer's removal of vehicle from seller facility.
Payment and pickup dates are strictly enforced. We have no power to change these deadlines. Please pay by the deadline and pick up on the designated pickup dates.Click here for a map and directions to Blue Plains Impound Lot. Print this map. Directions cannot be provided by telephone.
All vehicles are offered "as is, where is" with no guarantee, warranty, or return.
By placing a bid, you are entering into a legal contract with the District of Columbia Government Dept. of Public Works to purchase the vehicle if you are named the highest bidder. Seller does not warranty this vehicle, nor does seller guarantee its fitness for any purpose.
This vehicle was impounded and towed by the DC Government due to previous owner's violation of parking or registration laws. All available information is on this page. No other information is available.