Bid History for Lot of 10 firearms
Auction Start Date: 12/06/21 11:30 AM ET
Auction End Date: 12/27/21 5:18 PM ET
Asset ID: 159 Number of Bids: 24
Loading bid history...
Lot of 10 firearms.
1. Unknown make, .38 caliber, 6 shot revolver. Serial number 64654
2. RG Industries, model RG23, .22 caliber 6 shot revolver. Serial number T612519
3. Raikal, model IJ-70-380K, .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Serial number BFE0576
4. Bryco Arms, model 38, .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Serial number 106796
5. Raven Arms, model MP-25, .25 caliber semi-automatic handgun with NO magazine and missing grip handles. Serial number 917616
6. Ruger Vaquero, .45 caliber 6 shot revolver. Serial number 56-42194
7. Burgo, model 103, .32 caliber 7 shot revolver. Serial number 74254
8. Taurus, model PT24/7, .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Serial number SCU57927
9. Hi Point, model C-9, 9 millimeter semi-automatic handgun. Serial number 011134
10. Jennings Firearms, model 48, .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Serial number 086618
All firearms were obtained through court seizure and may or may not been have test fired. These guns have been stored and may have slight rusting and scratches.
All firearm sales are made to Federal Firearm License holders only.
All items are available for inspection. All firearms were obtained through the court seizure process and the functionality may or may not have been tested.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection is by appointment only. Please see the contact above to schedule an inspection.|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE-- To make online payment, Log into your Liquidity Services account and select "My Bids". Please follow the instructions there.
TAX CALCULATION & EXEMPTIONS
TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction.
TAX EXEMPTION: Where taxes are applicable (see the Buyer's Certificate), Tax Exempt documents must be provided to Liquidity Services Bidder Services at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the auctions close and before payment is made. Bidders are encouraged to submit their Tax Exempt Documentation prior to the Auction's close to expedite this process. Please contact Liquidity Services Bidder Services for all tax exemption questions.
Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided. A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer's Certificate.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' Lowndes County Sheriff's Office, GA makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.