Bid History for Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 - Dual Stack Incubator System
Auction Start Date: 07/22/21 12:24 AM ET
Auction End Date: 08/05/21 4:30 PM ET
Asset ID: 1569 Number of Bids: 10
Loading bid history...
This lot contains A Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 -Dual Stack - Incubator System which includes:
(1) VIOS Cell Lock SST IR 120V; Mfr. No. 11675960: Vendor Catalog 51032124
(1) Cell Locker SST PKG 3; Mfr. No.11675974: Vendor Catalog 50151650X6
(1) Multi-STG Reg AR/N/HE CGA-580; Mfr. No. 10575136: Regulatory, Cylinder; Fisherbrand;Multistage; Outlet needle valve with 1/4in. NPT male thread; For argon, nitrogen, HE; Max. Inlet Pressure PSIG (Mpa): 3000(20.7); Delivery Pressure Range psig (MPa): 1-125 (0.006-0.8);CGA:580
(3) Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 Incubator EXT WRNTY/ INCUBATR LIST 10-15K: Unity Lab Services CO2 Incubator Extended warranty, 10k-15K
(1) Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 SST TC 120V; Model # 13998211: Incubator, CO2; Thermo Scientific; Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 Incubator; Single chamber with TC180 CO2 sensor; 120V 50/60Hz
(1) IR SENSOR; Model #NC0970931: Vendor Catalog # 51901139
(1) Gas Screen 3-Door; Model #NC0808920: Vendor Catalog # 51901145
(1) Option for Left Hinged Door; Model #NC1382944: Vendor Catalog # 51900293
Stand with Castors for 160L C; Model #13998147: Stand; Thermo Scientific; Support frame for double chamber; 172mm high (with caster); For use with Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 160i AND Thermo Scientific Forma Steri-Cycle i160 Incubators.
(2) Multi-STG Reg AR/N/HE CGA-320; Model # 10575139: Regulatory, Cylinder; Fisherbrand;Multistage; For : CO2; Max. inlet pressure: 3000psi (20.7MPa): Delivery pressure range psi (MPa): 1 to 40(0.006 to 0.276); Outlet pressure range psi (MPa): 2 to 60 (0.0138 to 0.41); CGA:32
(1) Stacking Adapter for Two 165L; Model #11670402: Vendor Catalog # 50148171
These items were purchased, received, and opened for installation in a new research lab. Before being used, the lab lost funding and was closed. All items have been carefully repackaged for resale.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection is by appointment only. Please see the contact above to schedule an inspection. Advance notice of up to 24 hours may be required to schedule an inspection.|
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE-- To make online payment, Log into your GovDeals account and select “My Bids”. Please follow the instructions there.
TAX CALCULATION & EXEMPTIONS
TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction.
TAX EXEMPTION: Where taxes are applicable (see the Buyer's Certificate), Tax Exempt documents must be provided to GovDeals Bidder Services at email@example.com within 24 hours of the auctions close and before payment is made. Bidders are encouraged to submit their Tax Exempt Documentation prior to the Auction's close to expedite this process. Please contact GovDeals Bidder Services for all tax exemption questions.
Property may be removed by appointment only Tuesday through Friday 9a-4p and by Walk-in Saturday 9a-3p. Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate.
The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided. A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer's Certificate.
Our facility has articulating dock plates designed for dock-height trucks but will raise and lower to accommodate most trucks. Dock doors are 94” wide and 108” tall. The dock is 44” off the ground and the dock plates will reach up 20” and down 8” from the dock level. Please keep in mind that the articulation may allow the plate to reach lower and higher but also creates a steeper angle of approach, which quickly diminishes the usefulness of pallet jacks.
Our facility also has two ramps out of the building to get items down to the parking lot level.
We DO NOT have a forklift available at this facility.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' University of Cincinnati, OH makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.
---EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE--- The buyer agrees they will not export or re-export any merchandise, technology, software, or data, in violation of any laws or regulations of the United States. Buyer agrees to comply with all export laws and regulations of the United States applicable to any information disclosed. Buyer will obtain all import, export, and re-export approvals and licenses required for products, transfers, services and technical data delivered and will retain documentation evidencing compliance with those laws and regulations.