Bid History for King Model KF60E All-In-One Kitchenette
Auction Start Date: 08/03/22 4:52 PM ET
Auction End Date: 08/17/22 9:52 PM ET
Asset ID: 128 Number of Bids: 10
Loading bid history...
King Model KF60E All-In-One Kitchenette. 60" long x 24" deep. Countertop is 36" high. Nearly 5" backsplash. Compressor is bad on the refrigerator. It's unknown if stove top or oven work since unit has been out of service many years.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|1) Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding.
2) Inspections are by appointment only and appointments will be granted only during normal business hours of 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
3) Have questions or want to schedule an inspection? Please contact John Spencer during the normal business hours listed above. Or you can use the Q&A feature.
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
1) Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
2) Property may be picked up only during the hours of 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Monday through Friday. No weekend pickups allowed.
3) All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. 4) The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. No Assistance will be provided.
5) ITEMS AUCTIONED ARE FOR PICKUP ONLY. PACKAGING AND SHIPPING ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
6) A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the ten (10) business days allowed as stated on the Buyer’s Certificate.
7) The Buyer’s Certificate serves as Proof-of-Purchase and must be presented at the time of item removal.
8) If using a 3rd-Party agent; Buyer must provide agent with a faxed copy including their signed authorization to release their items. Buyer must notify Seller if using a Third-Party Agent.
9) Vehicle Titles will be issued at the time of removal.
For additional information, please see contact below for any questions.
|By submitting a bid, bidder hereby acknowledges that they agree to, and will abide by, the terms and conditions as described.
NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
GUARANTEE WAIVER: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” (Seller) makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
DESCRIPTION WARRANTY: Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for incorrect description must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.