GovDeals' online marketplace provides services to government, educational, and related entities for the sale of surplus assets to the public. Auction rules may vary across sellers.
GovDeals logo
Keyword search
Close  

Bid History for 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD
Auction Start Date: 12/06/21 10:15 AM ET
Auction End Date: 12/14/21 2:15 PM ET
Asset ID: 1195   Number of Bids: 38

Processing
Loading bid history...

2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD
Auction Closed
High Bidder: i********1
Sold Amount: $5,050.00
Buyer's Premium (12.50%): $631.25
Total Price: $5,681.25
View Bid History
Terms and Conditions
864 visitors
Year Make/Brand Model VIN/Serial Miles Title Restriction
2002 Ford F-350 SD 1FTSW30S22EC88779 84,942 No Title Restriction
Year Make/Brand Model
2002 Ford F-350 SD
VIN/Serial Miles  
1FTSW30S22EC88779 84,942  
Title Restriction    
No Title Restriction    
Condition Category Inventory ID
Used/See Description Trucks, Heavy Duty 1 ton and Over 1730
Condition Category
Used/See Description Trucks, Heavy Duty 1 ton and Over
Inventory ID
1730
2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD CREW CAB PICKUP 4-DR, 6.8L V10 SOHC 20V. Starts with and boost, runs and was driving when removed from service. Serviced every 90 days. Exterior white with gray interior. No cracked glass with good tire tread. Has installed bed tool box and sprayed in bed liner. Vinyl seats have some tears. AM/FM radio. Dings, dents and scratches are apparent. AC condition is unknown.

The City strives to be as straightforward as possible with the information as detailed in the long description. Bought as is where is. Condition is not implied or guaranteed.

NOTE: A 5% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE GOV DEALS SELLING PRICE OF 7.5% FOR A TOTAL OF 12.5%.

Questions and AnswersQuestions and Answers
There are currently no questions posted for this asset.
 
Seller InformationSeller Information
view other auctions from Valdosta, GA
Seller Name Valdosta, GA  [view seller's other assets]
Asset Contact (Phone: 229-259-3525)
Asset Location 216 E Central Ave
2nd Floor City Hall
Valdosta, Georgia 31601-5780
Map to this location
InspectionInspection
*** BY APPOINTMENT ONLY****

You may inspect items prior to placing a bid.

For questions concerning this item or to schedule an inspection, contact:

Greg Brown 229-259-3525 or e-mail at gbrown@valdostacity.com

PaymentPayment
Wire Transfer
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.

PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE-- To make online payment, Log into your Liquidity Services account and select "My Bids". Please follow the instructions there.

Payment in full is due not later than five (5) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction. Payment must be made electronically via the payment methods are listed above.

TAX CALCULATION & EXEMPTIONS


TAX CALCULATION: Sale Tax, where applicable, will be calculated and added at the end of the auction.

TAX EXEMPTION: Where taxes are applicable (see the Buyer's Certificate), Tax Exempt documents must be provided to Liquidity Services Bidder Services at taxhelp@liquidityservices.com within 24 hours of the auctions close and before payment is made. Bidders are encouraged to submit their Tax Exempt Documentation prior to the Auction's close to expedite this process. Please contact Liquidity Services Bidder Services for all tax exemption questions.

RemovalRemoval
If you are the winning bidder, contact the Seller PRIOR to arriving to verify payment has cleared and for instructions on pickup and removal. You must pay on line to Gov Deals; no payments accepted on site.

If there are any issues with the item at the time of removal, resolve them with the Seller BEFORE THE ITEM IS REMOVED. All assets must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified.

The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, dismantling (if applicable), loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will Seller assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.

MediaMedia
2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD 2002 Ford F-350 SD XL Crew Cab 2WD
Quick Asset Lookup (QAL) #: 965-1195 (GD)