Bid History for 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police Cruiser
Auction Start Date: 05/19/22 4:41 PM ET
Auction End Date: 05/26/22 10:03 AM ET
Asset ID: 119 Number of Bids: 27
Loading bid history...
This vehicle was purchased in November 2015 to be used by the county. It starts (after being jumped). This was turned in because its scheduled replacement arrived.
Visible damage is as follows:
• Driver seat damaged
• Windshield wipers worn/rip
• Slight tint residue on front windows
• Scuff in rear bumper passage side
• Left rear tire pressure monitor not working
• Passenger headrest missing
• Vehicle needs all struts and mounts
• Lower control arm bushing is torn, wheel moving in wheel well
• Front, rear hub bearings have excessive free play
• Needs four tires
• Dog bone mounts is damaged
The specifications of the vehicle are listed below. These include the added police package.
Odometer: miles 93,333
• 3.6L V6 Engine
• 6 Speed Automatic Transmission
• Dual Exhaust
• Front Wheel Drive
• HD Police Suspension
• Engine Oil Life Monitor System
Safety & Security:
• 4-Wheel HD Anti-Lock Brakes
• Driver & Passenger Front Air Bags
• Stabilitrak-Stability Control
• Daytime Running Lamps
• Dual Power Outside Mirrors
• 17" Wheels
• Air Conditioning
• Tilt Steering Wheel
• AM/FM/ Stereo w/ CD Player & Auxiliary Input Jack
• 6-Way Power Driver's Seat
• Power Passenger Seat
• Power Windows & Door Locks
• Cruise Control
• Trip Computer
Vehicle Maintenance History:
Passed Georgia Vehicle Emission Inspection: 04/06/22
Last service (oil, filters, etc.): 11/30/22 @ 93,216 miles
Most Recent Repairs:
• 11/10/20 Replaced front headlight bulb @ 91,840
• 06/04/20 Installed one new battery @ 88,297 miles
• 07/16/20 Replaced window regulator @ 88,069 miles
• 06/08/20 Replaced purge valve solenoid, wiper blades, checked and topped off all fluids @ 86,715 miles
• 02/18/20 Replaced battery @ 83 miles @ 83,016 miles
• 06/08/20 Replaced oil, filters, wiper blades, front rear rotors, front rear brakes, engine cradle bushings, lower engine mounts, exhaust Y-pipe assembly, checked and topped off all fluids @ 80,000 miles
• 09/14/19 Replaced battery @ 75,707 miles
• 08/06/19 Replaced cooling fan motors, harness, fuel pump, and fuel rail sensors @ 74,055 miles
• 07/16/19 Replaced Left headlight light assembly, added washer fluid, air filter, and two front tires @ 73,546 miles
• 04/22/19 Replaced right front headlight bulb @ 67,509 miles
• 03/28/19 Replaced three tires, steering wheel, cooling fan motors, radiators, hub bearing, upper and lower engine mounts, and air filter @ 66,454 miles
• 11/27/18 Replaced cabin filters, front brake pads, front rotors, both front lower control arms, left front tire, and evaporator purge solenoid @ 59,157 miles
All property is offered for sale “As-Is, Where-Is.” Bidders are encouraged to physically inspect the offered property prior to bidding.
|Questions and Answers|
Q: Good morning and be blessed in Jesus Almighty name
Is the vehicle drivable? (5/20/22 8:11 AM)
A: Yes, the vehicle is drivable, and does have needs of service. (5/20/22 10:59 AM)
|INSPECTIONS: The bidder is invited, urged, and cautioned to inspect the property prior to submitting a bid. To the best of our knowledge, all identified deficiencies and mechanical problems are included in the listing. Unknown repairs may be required. Property may be viewed from 8:30am - 4pm, Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays. For directions call 678-442-3323 or 678-442-3302.
Please email any questions through the Q&A section. Questions will be answered during our posted business hours.
PAYMENT: The winning bid shall be considered an agreement to buy and is final. Payment, in full, is due no later than 7 business days from the time and date of the auction closing. Acceptable forms of payment are:
• CASH IN PERSON - U.S. Currency
• Certified Cashier’s Check
• Money Order
We do not accept personal or business checks.
Checks or Money Orders shall be made payable to: Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners or Gwinnett County BOC
**SALES TAX: Buyers will be subject to payment of State and/or Local sales tax, IF APPLICABLE. Sales tax (6%) will be collected at the point of payment. Buyers with a valid state sales tax-exemption certificate must provide a copy of the certificate prior to payment; otherwise taxes will be collected on all purchases. **
*ADMIN FEE: An admin fee of 7.5% will be added to the final sale price. This premium will be visible during the bidding process and added to the total bid. *
If payment is not made within the stated time frame, the property will be relisted.
All payments must be for the EXACT amount due. We DO NOT have change.
If payment is not made within the stated time frame the property will be relisted. We do not submit Second Chance Offers.
VEHICLE PICK UP: WE DO NOT SHIP OR DELIVER. The County requires PROOF OF INSURANCE if a vehicle is driven off the lot. Insurance is not required if it is towed. All items must be removed within a week from the time and date of auction closing. Vehicles will be released only upon receipt of payment and completed paperwork. The purchaser is responsible for transportation to and from the County Fleet management lot. The purchaser pays for all transportation costs. The County is not responsible for and will not make any removal and/or transportation arrangements. These arrangements are the responsibility of the purchaser. The purchaser is responsible for loading and the removal of any and all property awarded to them. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will Gwinnett County employees assume responsibility for packing, loading, or shipping. Property may be removed from 8:30am - 4pm, Monday through Thursday, excluding legal holidays.
|NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with Liquidity Services WILL BE LOCKED.
Guaranty Waiver. Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale 'AS IS, WHERE IS.' Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners, GA makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Description Warranty. Information in the description section does not necessarily denote overall condition of the property and is not intended to be comprehensive; other repairs may be required. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property.
COUNTY DISCLAIMER: SELLING OF SURPLUS PROPERTY BY GWINNETT COUNTY (County): The County reserves the right to notify bidders and cancel any auction. The County will not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure. The County reserves the right to award bids to any bidder. Bids not meeting the reserve, if applicable, may not be awarded. All items being sold are subject to the General Sale Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference, and such other special terms and conditions as may be contained herein. A purchaser or disappointed bidder shall have no recourse against the County, any of its agencies, officers, employees, or agents.
Your bid is a contract. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.