Bid History for 1997 KASSBOHRER STR3000 Beach Sifter / Beach Sanitizer
Auction Start Date: 11/20/19 5:35 PM ET
Auction End Date: 12/09/19 5:51 PM ET
Asset ID: 1172 Number of Bids: 23
Loading bid history...
1997 KASSBOHRER STR3000 Beach Sifter
* * * * * * * * * * * *
* Re-auction : previous auction attempt failed due to bidder unresponsiveness
* * * * * * * * * * * *
* Please read entire description and view pictures
* Please read Payment Instructions, Removal Instructions, and Special Instructions below
* Vehicles / Equipment stored at working facility: please give 24 hrs notice for pick-up (between 8 am & 2:30 pm M-F)
* Auction will complete 12/09/2019 -- Inspections only available 11/22 & 12/6 (due to Thanksgiving holiday) - please call 24 hrs prior to inspection to arrange appt.
* No help loading or towing can be offered or should be assumed -- customer should be prepared
* Equipment is very wide - and cannot be towed behind a very large tow truck
* Rusty equipment - lived life on beach (Bolivar peninsula)
* Hydraulic fittings are rusty / hydraulic conditions are unknown
* This unit was towed behind a PTO capable machine to operate
* Please see pictures to understand rust condition
* This equipment is not titled - no MCO / MSO will be presented - only bill of sale
Seller added the following information on 12/5/2019 3:53 PM:
*** It is understood that this equipment will be difficult to move. Because of this, the allowable time for retrieval has been extended to Friday, January 10, 2020. The payment deadline remains the same, but if the winning bidder needs additional time to pick up the equipment they will be allowed up to Friday, January 10, 2020 to move the equipment off of Galveston County property. After that time the sale will be declared incomplete and any penalties that can be applied will be. ***
|Questions and Answers|
what is the width of the machine ??
That is so old model and I can’t find it
Best (12/3/19 11:16 PM)
A: • Width of beach sifter at widest point (tires) : 2,700mm --- • Length of entire unit : 7,000mm (12/5/19 9:40 AM)
|NOTE: BIDDERS ARE STRONGLY URGED TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL UPON REMOVAL OF THE PROPERTY.
Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. All vehicles are subject to salt air due to being on the GULF COAST OF GALVESTON COUNTY, which could result in some rust.
Please call and arrange inspection date/time 24 hours prior to intended arrival. Additional instructions will be provided to confirm appointment with custodial department.
VEHICLE INSPECTIONS ONLY ON FRIDAY BETWEEN 12:00 PM AND 2:30 PM CST
Bidders must adhere to the inspection dates and times indicated in the item description. Otherwise, please call for instructions.
Payment in full is due not later than 5 business days from the time and date of the Buyer’s Certificate. Payment may be hand delivered or mailed to 722 MOODY, 5th FLOOR, PURCHASING DEPARTMENT, Galveston, Texas 77550 prior to picking up the item. Acceptable forms of payment are: U. S. Currency 100 dollars or less, Certified Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or a Company Check (with Bank Letter guaranteeing funds – mandatory). Checks shall be made payable to: Galveston County.
ALL items must be removed within 10 business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer's Certificate. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. The buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will Seller assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
Property may be removed between the hours of 8:00AM to 11:00AM or between 12:00PM and 2:30PM Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. Please call 409-770-5417 to confirm pickup time. A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated in the Buyers Certificate.
ONCE THE ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SELLERS LOCATION, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
|If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this seller’s terms and conditions, your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED. Guaranty Waiver: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Galveston County(Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages – special, direct, indirect, or consequential.