Bid History for SLEEPER SOFA
Auction Start Date: 05/11/22 11:48 AM ET
Auction End Date: 05/25/22 6:30 PM ET
Asset ID: 1008 Number of Bids: 8
Loading bid history...
This lot includes (1) one color plaid Craftwork Guild sofa-sleeper sofa (76x30). Full-size fit. Sofa has small rips on edges of couch. Cushion seat appear to be in fair condition. Easy pull out and fold back in, mattress included (needs replacement).
*Potential bidders are encouraged to inspect items in person. **All items are sold “AS-IS, WHERE- IS” No refunds and no returns ***No Warranties Expressed or Implied
Note: Iredell County employees and equipment are not available to assist in the loading and or shipping of items contained in this auction. All equipment and or manpower needed for loading and or shipping is the sole responsibility of the awarded bidder.
***PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR PAYMENT AND PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS & MISC INFORMATION***
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Please contact Purchasing at 704-878-3045 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an inspection or for any questions.
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
(4) ITEM PICK-UP & REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal of any and all purchased property from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. Buyer must call 704-878- 3045 in advance to schedule appointment. 30- minute window appointments are available Monday through Friday, except holidays, from 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:30 - 3:00 PM.
Buyers must arrive within their 30-minute window for pick-ups. Buyers who are late for appointments or not prepared to load their purchase will be required to reschedule appointment. Buyer bears sole responsibility for pick-up, packing, removal, loading, shipping, etc., of their item, regardless of size or packaging. Iredell County will not pack, box, load, assist in loading or provide equipment for loading, or otherwise arrange for packing or
shipping of buyer’s items. County staff will meet buyer’s shipper on-site, by appointment only, to allow for standard pick-up. Iredell County shall not be responsible for mistakes in shipping information, costs, bills of lading, forms or paperwork, etc., related to buyer’s pre-arranged removal of item nor shall Iredell County be held responsible for damage, regardless of reason, occurring during pickup or shipping. Any action taken by
Iredell County staff beyond that stated herein is courtesy to the buyer and neither County nor such staff shall be held responsible for any cost, damage or other result thereof.
(5) REMOVAL AND TITLING: ITEMS will not be released without buyer’s certificate and buyer's ID. VEHICLES will not be released without bill of sale and executed title. To obtain bill of sale and title, buyer must call for appointment as noted in (4) and come to Purchasing, 200 S. Center St., Statesville, NC 28677 (Vehicles are not at this site). Titles will not be made out in advance of this visit. Iredell County does not
provide temporary tags for vehicles. Pick-up and shipping of vehicles by buyer’s agent or shipper must be arranged by buyer in advance. Iredell County shall not be responsible for items arranged for pick-up by other than buyer.
Purchases will be released only after receipt of payment has been certified by GovDeals. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer’s Certificate.
|(6) GUARANTY WAIVER: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Seller makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchant- ability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale.
(7) Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will substantially conform to its description. Any claim for nonconformity or misconception must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and money paid will be refunded through GovDeals. Iredell County will not issue cash or check for refunds. Iredell County's liability shall not exceed the amount the buyer actually paid for the property at GovDeals website. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.