Bid History for 97' Ferry Boat - M/V Feliciana
Auction Start Date: 05/20/21 10:50 AM ET
Auction End Date: 06/10/21 3:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 9090 Number of Bids: 1
Loading bid history...
THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE 97' FERRY BOAT M/V FELICIANA.
Condition is not guaranteed. THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE FERRY BOAT ONLY. Any other items shown in the photographs will not be included.
• SITE VISITS TO BE CONDUCTED BY ADVANCE APPOINTMENT ONLY
The absence of any mention of defects does not mean there are none. We strongly encourage you to inspect the items before you bid.
A PDF copy of the COI & COD is attached below.
61170 Bayou Rd
Frank Dunagan / 225-659-2613 / email@example.com
Monday - Thursday: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PAYMENT AND LOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
• The winning bidder must pay for and remove all items WITHIN TWENTY-ONE (21) BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE TIME AND DATE OF THE ISSUANCE OF THE BUYER'S CERTIFICATE, or they will be in default of the auction terms, and their account WILL BE LOCKED!
***BIDDER MAY NOT DONATE PROPERTY IN LIEU OF COMPLETE REMOVAL***
• The winning bidder must give ADVANCE NOTICE prior to arrival and/or pick up.
• The winning bidder must fill out, sign and send the attached indemnification agreement prior to removing the items and must arrive prepared with adequate manpower, tools, and equipment to load and remove the items from the property. No assistance will be provided. On-site repairs and/or removal of parts will not be allowed under any circumstances.
• REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
***Louisiana residents will be charged 4.45% state sales tax***
|Additional Info: MV Feliciana COI (2015).pdf, COD MV Feliciana 2021.pdf|
Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Inspection and pick up is by appointment only. Please call the contact listed in the description to schedule an inspection.
• Contact Person(s):
Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE
To make an online payment, log into your GovDeals account, and select “My Bids”. Please follow the instructions given.
Payment in full is due no later than five (5) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction. Payment must be made electronically through the GovDeals Website.
All purchased items must be removed within twenty-one (21) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. Buyers are responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will the State of Louisiana, Division of Administration, Louisiana Property Assistance Agency assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping. Property may be removed, BY APPOINTMENT, excluding legal holidays, unless otherwise specified in the description.
A daily storage fee of $20.00 or 2% of the bid, whichever is greater, per business day may be assessed for any item not removed after the 21 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer’s Certificate.
If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this seller's terms and conditions, your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED.