Bid History for 2000 Manitowoc 21000 Crawler Lift Crane
Auction Start Date: 03/16/21 3:36 PM ET
Auction End Date: 03/16/21 3:41 PM ET
Asset ID: 4720 Number of Bids: 1
Loading bid history...
(1) Used Manitowoc Model 21000 Crawler Lift Crane
Includes: 240’ No. 80 Main Boom, and All Pins, Pendants, and Attaching Hardware.
(1) Used Manitowoc Model 21000 MAX-ER Attachment.
Serial Number: 21003003
Includes: Wheeled Counterweight Carrier Assembly, All Counterweight, and All Pins, Pendants, and Attaching Hardware.
(1) Used Manitowoc Model 21000 Luffing Jib Attachment
Serial Number: 21005004 Includes: 300’ No. 81 Luffing Jib, and All Pins, Pendants, and Attaching Hardware.
Additional Items Included:
One (1) Auxiliary Upper Boom Point For No. 81 Luffing Jib
One (1) 300-Ton Capacity Hook Block
One (1) 150-Ton Capacity Hook Block
One (1) Swivel Hook and Weight Ball Assembly
One (1) Camera Monitor System
One (1) Rotec bearing and new bolts and washers
LOADING WILL BE PROVIDED BY TVA AT A COST FOR $30,000. MISSED SCHEDULED DAYS AND CANCELLED TRUCKS WILL BE CHARGED AT $3000 PER DAY. APPROXIMATELY 80 TRUCKLOADS INCLUDING 14 OVERSIZED LOADS. BUYER WILL NEED TO COORDINATE WITH BRAD THOMPSON FOR SCHEDULING, TRUCK REQUIREMENTS, AND WEIGHTS AND DIMS PRIOR TO SENDING ANY TRUCKS. LOAD OUT WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY TEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS OR UP TO 3 WORK WEEKS. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO SAFETY AND RIGGING REQUIREMENTS BY TVA, NO OTHER COMPANIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO PROVIDE DISMANTLE AND LOAD OUT ON TVA PROPERTY.
Buyer is responsible for removal cost of all equipment from property prior to removal, and it sold "As is, Where is"
For More details please contact Brad Thompson at 901-302-5286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Inspection - Tennessee Valley Authority, the seller, does not guarantee quantity, condition, or description and therefore recommends that the Bidders inspect the items prior to bidding. Bidders may inspect the items prior to bidding by scheduling through the contact listed below. •Contact – Brad Thompson at 901-302-5286 or email email@example.com|
Buyer Service Fee Payment: This auction requires the payment of the Buyer Service Fee to be paid directly to GovDeals.com prior to the payment of the remaining amount to the seller. The Buyer Service Fee must be paid with a WIRE TRANSFER. The Buyer Service Fee must be paid within 48 hours of the auction’s close date & time. The winning bidder will receive a notification via email from GovDeals on how to pay the Buyer Service fee. Once the Buyer Service Fee is Paid, the Buyer’s Certificate which must be presented to the seller at removal will be issued by GovDeals.
TVA Auction Payment:Once the Buyer Service Fee is paid, the remaining amount is due not later than five (5) business days from the auction’s close date & time. Acceptable forms of payment are: U. S. Currency, Certified Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or a Company Check (with Bank Letter guaranteeing funds – mandatory).
Contract and Payment Instructions: After the auction has ended, Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) will send the Buyer, by e-mail, a sales agreement which must be read and understood, then signed and returned to TVA. The signed sales agreement and payment in full is due no later than 5 business days from the time and date of the TVA sales agreement. Note: TVA and Buyer must comply with the contract terms and conditions.
Payment Method: Acceptable forms of payment are: Certified Cashiers Check, Money Order, Company Check (with Bank Letter guaranteeing funds – mandatory), Wire Payments or Credit/Debit Cards. Checks shall be made payable to: Tennessee Valley Authority.Treasury Payments must have Sales Agreement Number on check and shall be sent to Tennessee Valley Authority Treasury, P.O. Box 888018, Knoxville, TN 37995, or for overnight mail send to , 400 West Summit Hill Drive Knoxville, TN 37902, prior to removal.
Buyer Service Fee
BUYER SERVICE FEE BREAKDOWN
$0-100K @ 7.50%, $100K-500K @ 5.5%, $500K-1M @ 3.5%, $1M > 2.5%
When the auction closes, the Buyer Service Fee amount will be calculated and recorded to reflect the accurate dollar amount.
Example of asset sold for $120,000.00:
$100,000.00 * 7.50 % = $7,500.00
$20,000.00 * 5.5 % = $1,100.00
$120,000.00 sold amount = $8,600.00 Buyer Service Fee amount
The Buyer Service Fee is to be paid electronically via the "My Bids" page. The remaining sale amount is paid directly to client at either time of pickup or according to any special payment instructions.
Removal - All items must be removed within 10 business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate unless otherwise specified in material description. Items will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. TVA reserves the right to reclaim and resell all items not removed by Buyer twenty (20) days from the expiration of specified removal date and charge the original Buyer for the additional cost to process the items. Failure to comply will affect future sales to the Buyer.
• Scheduling Removal - TVA requires a two day notice prior to removal of purchase. Removal days and times may vary depending on the TVA location. Typically, staffed area work schedules are Monday through Thursday from 7:30 to 3:30. For additional information, please call the contact listed above.
• Loading - TVA will assist in loading of this lot onto Buyers truck/trailer that can be loaded with a forklift i.e. no side rails. TVA will not assist in any disassembly, pre-load stacking or packing or any other special requirements. TVA will not be responsible for damage to the item. Buyer will be responsible for securing the load. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will Tennessee Valley Authority assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
|Safety - Buyer and representatives must wear the proper personal protection equipment (PPE) which may be required for the location. This consists of hard hats, safety glasses, and gloves but may require more. Safe Removal plan may be required. For additional information, please call the contact listed above.
• Notice - No drugs, alcohol, or firearms permitted on TVA site.
• Item Condition - Items offered for sale may be used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. All items are sold "as is, where is" with no returns or refunds.
• Safety - Buyer and representatives must wear the proper personal protection equipment (PPE) which may be required for the location. This consists of hard hats, safety glasses, and gloves but may require more. Safe Removal plan may be required. For additional information, please call the contact listed above.
• Notice - No drugs, alcohol, or firearms permitted on TVA site.
• FOREIGN SALES- FOREIGN SALES LESS THAN $25,000.00 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.