Auto-bidAs a bidder, you don't have to constantly watch auctions and worry about being outbid! All GovDeals Internet Auctions feature an auto-bid. In the bid box on the auction view page, enter the HIGHEST dollar amount that you are willing to pay, and the GovDeals bidding system will bid on your behalf by placing a bid at the current LOWEST minimum bid. If another bidder outbids your LOWEST minimum bid, the system will automatically place another bid, once again making you the current high bidder, until your "top dollar" number is reached. The auto-bidding system will continue to place the LOWEST minimum bids on your behalf until you are the winner of the auction or another bidder bids higher than your auto-bid. Auto-bids are completely private and are never displayed to other bidders. In the event of a reserve price auction, your auto-bid will immediately bid up to the amount of the reserve OR to the max amount of your auto-bid if the reserve price is in excess of your auto-bid.
Bid ExtensionIf a bid is placed during the final 3 minutes of an auction, the auction will automatically extend for additional 3 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed during the last three minutes.
Probation Level 1 BiddingThis Seller has instituted a Bidder Probation Restriction on this auction. To have this restriction removed, a $1,000 refundable deposit in the form of a Certified Cashier's Check or U.S. Postal Money Order must be mailed to GovDeals, Inc., 100 Capitol Commerce Boulevard, Suite 110, Montgomery, AL 36117. Once 60 days have passed GovDeals will return this bid deposit.
Bid History for 174 Bentbrook Rd., Statesville, NC 28677
Auction Start Date: ET
Auction End Date: ET
Asset ID: 802 Number of Bids:
Loading bid history...
|174 Bentbrook Rd., Statesville, NC 28677|
|Terms and Conditions|
|Sign In to Place Bid|
***Before bidding, please read entirety of (A), (B) and (C) General Terms of Sale below and also GovDeals’ standard general conditions***
**(A) 174 Bentbrook Rd., Wayside Estates, Statesville, NC 28677, Parcel Identification Number 4763-52-9972, Deed recorded in Bk 2632, Pgs 9-10 in the Iredell County Register of Deeds office. Property includes one lot, on cul de sac, of plus or minus 0.690 acres. Lot is overgrown. There is a 1-story manufactured home, approximately 1000 sqft, 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath on the property. Home is not habitable and may need to be removed. Property has 1 small outbuilding, approx. 8' x 10'. Property has not been surveyed by Seller and may contain more or less acreage. Please see "Additional Information" below for plot image and County tax card.
**(B) Payment for this item is by WIRE TRANSFER TO GOVDEALS ONLY.
**(C) BIDDER MUST READ***
General Terms and Conditions of Sale: 1) By placing a bid for this property, Bidder acknowledges understanding and full acceptance of the following conditions of sale, as well as all General and Buyer's Terms and conditions for participating in GovDeals' auctions.
2) This property, including structure, is being sold AS-IS. Iredell County makes no warranty or guaranty as to the size, condition, livability, structural integrity or fitness for any purpose of any structure on this property. It is the bidder's sole responsibility to look at and carefully research the property and values before placing a bid and failure to do so shall not relieve high bidder of its obligation. Bidder must meet minimum, there is no reserve on this property. Bidders may see the property any time but viewing the inside of the structure is by appointment only. Bidders must call 704-878-3045 to schedule an appointment.
3) The high bidder is required to pay the full amount of their bid at close of auction BY WIRE TRANSFER ONLY TO GOVDEALS (Iredell County will not accept direct payment) or as otherwise specified by GovDeals' Terms and Conditions. GovDeals will hold these funds in escrow until the Iredell County Board of Commissioners has accepted or rejected the high bid.
4) The high bid for the property shall be reported to the Iredell County Board of Commissioners, who will accept or reject the bid within 30 days after such report is made. No sale can be completed until the Board has approved and accepted the high bid. If the Board accepts the high bid, the sale becomes final, the deed will be recorded by Iredell County and mailed to the high bidder. There shall be no refund made except when the Board rejects the high bid, in which case the high bidder's funds paid will be refunded.
5) Iredell County reserves the right to withdraw any listed property from auction at any time. Iredell County further reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
6) GovDeal's Standard Buyer's and General Terms and Conditions are included by reference.
|Additional Info: 174 Bentbrook Location 2.pdf, 174 Bentbrook Location 3a.pdf, 174 Bentbrook Location.pdf, 2019 Appraisal.pdf|
|Questions and Answers|
Q: Can the manufactured home be remodeled to make it livable?
Can the home stay at its location once purchased? (1/15/20 8:37 PM)
A: Property is sold AS-IS and the structure is not habitable in its current condition. County staff are not allowed to inspect or assess the current condition or offer opinion or advice regarding renovation. Please refer to description. There are no stipulations in the terms and conditions requiring any particular disposition of the structure. The decision to keep & renovate or remove the structure is at the buyer's sole discretion. (1/16/20 3:08 PM)
Q: Any Lien’s or back taxes owed? (1/22/20 7:23 PM)
A: The property was acquired by tax foreclosure and is being sold to satisfy delinquent County taxes owed. Iredell County staff are not able to provide advice, opinion or to answer legal questions. It is the buyer's responsibility to conduct, or engage an attorney to conduct, a title search and/or answer any questions regarding liens, judgments, creditors and the condition of the title. (1/23/20 2:42 PM)
|Please contact Purchasing at 704-878-3045 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an inside inspection or for any questions.
(1) NOTICE: If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this sellers terms and conditions your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED. (2) BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 12.5% Buyers Premium will be added to the final selling price of all items in addition to any taxes imposed. (3) PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM IS BY WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. -- To make payment, Log into your GovDeals account and select “My Bids”, follow the instructions there, or contact GovDeals directly for WIRE TRANSFER directions. Payment in full is due not later than five (5) business days from the time and date of the Buyers Certificate. Payment must be made by WIRE TRANSFER to GovDeals. Iredell County will not accept direct payment. NO CASH, CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
(4) DOES NOT APPLY TO REAL ESTEATE. ITEM PICK-UP & REMOVAL OF PERSONAL PROPERTY IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal of any and all purchased property from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. Buyer must call 704-878-3045 in advance to schedule appointment. 30-minute window appointments are available Monday through Friday, except holidays, from 8:30 AM - 12:00 Noon & 1:00 - 3:00 PM. Buyers must arrive within their 30-minute window for pick-ups. Buyers who are late for appointments or not prepared to load their purchase will be required to reschedule appointment. Buyer bears sole responsibility for pick-up, packing, removal, loading, shipping, etc., of their item, regardless of size or packaging. Iredell County will not pack, box, load, assist in loading or provide equipment for loading, or otherwise arrange for packing or shipping of buyer’s items. County staff will meet buyer’s shipper on-site, by appointment only, to allow for standard pick-up. Iredell County shall not be responsible for mistakes in shipping information, costs, bills of lading, forms or paperwork, etc., related to buyer’s pre-arranged removal of item nor shall Iredell County be held responsible for damage, regardless of reason, occurring during pickup or shipping. Any action taken by Iredell County staff beyond that stated herein is courtesy to the buyer and neither County nor such staff shall be held responsible for any cost, damage or other result thereof. (5) ****DOES NO APPLY TO REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS - REMOVAL AND TITLING: ITEMS will not be released without buyer’s certificate and buyer's ID. VEHICLES will not be released without bill of sale and executed title. To obtain bill of sale and title, buyer must call for appointment as noted in (4) and come to Purchasing, 200 S. Center St., Statesville, NC 28677 (Vehicles are not at this site). Titles will not be made out in advance of this visit. Iredell County does not provide temporary tags for vehicles. Pick-up and shipping of vehicles by buyer’s agent or shipper must be arranged by buyer in advance. Iredell County shall not be responsible for items arranged for pick-up by other than buyer. Purchases will be released only after receipt of payment has been certified by GovDeals. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. A daily storage fee of $10.00 may be charged for any item not removed within the 10 business days allowed and stated on the Buyer’s Certificate.
|(6) GUARANTY WAIVER: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Seller makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchant- ability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. (7) Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will substantially conform to the description provided herein. Any claim for nonconformity must be made prior to transfer of the property by deed. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and money paid will be refunded through GovDeals. Iredell County will not issue cash or check for refunds. Iredell County's liability shall not exceed the amount the buyer actually paid for the property at GovDeals website. Please note that upon removal of the property and/or transfer of the property by deed, all sales are final.|