Bid History for 1998 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Reg. Cab 4WD
Auction Start Date: 06/15/12 7:30 PM ET
Auction End Date: 06/25/12 7:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 441 Number of Bids: 39
Loading bid history...
1998 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Reg. Cab 4WDMore media
1998 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Reg. Cab 4WD REGULAR CAB PICKUP 2-DR, 5.7L V8 OHV 16V. AUTO, 4WD, AM/FM, AC, CC, TILT PWR: STEERING EXTR: PEWTER; w/ some minor scratches, dings & dents; BOX IS RUSTED INTR: GRAY; w/ some stains on the seats & floor mats; HANDLE FOR WINDOW IS IN DOOR POCKET INCLUDES: BLOCK HEATER, BEDLINER, BOSS UNDERCARRIAGE *SEE ‘ADDITIONAL INFORMATION’ LINK BELOW*
Inspection: Inspections are by appointment only. Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders are encouraged to inspect the vehicle(s) prior to bidding.
Please Contact Tina Hunter for any questions pertaining to the vehicle or to schedule an inspection. Inspections will only be scheduled on Wednesdays from 9 AM to 2 PM. Contact Tina at phone number (515)954-6603 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note there will be a 7.5% Administrative Fee added to the total amount of purchase. (Actual sold amount + 7.5%). The 7.5% Administrative Fee will show in the “Buyer’s Certificate” and will be added to the final payment.
PLEASE REVIEW THE SELLER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Payment: 1. Please bring the “Notice of Award” (emailed from GovDeals.com) along with payment and ID (Drivers License) to the Department of Administrative Services’ (DAS) reception desk located on the third floor of the Hoover building located at 1305 E. Walnut, Des Moines, Iowa 50319 between 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.
2. If paying by MAIL, send your payment to “State of Iowa, Department of Administrative Services” at the address listed in #1. Once your payment is received the Cashier will e-mail your “Paid Receipt” to you. Title(s) will not be released until the vehicle has been picked up.
3. The successful bidder will be required to remit payment within five (5) business days from the time and date of the Buyer’s Certificate.
4. Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Cashier’s Check, or Money Orders. Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders must be made to: STATE OF IOWA.
5. Once payment is made, the cashier will issue a “Paid Receipt”. Titles will not be transferred to the successful bidder until the vehicle has been picked up.
If you have any questions regarding payment please contact Sara Fuller, DAS Finance at (515) 281-6359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS below for important information on Removal, Shipping and Default.
|Additional Info: 105457.pdf|
|REMOVAL: 1. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. Vehicles will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified above.
2. Successful bidders will need to bring the “Notice of Award” with the “Paid Receipt” and personal identification such as a Drivers License to the pickup location.
3. Successful bidders are solely responsible for loading and removal and any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will the State of Iowa assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
4. Removal of property will only be between the times of 8:30am – 4:00pm Central time.
5. If you make arrangements with a transport company to pick up the vehicles, the transport company will need to have all the items listed in #1 and a letter of authorization to pickup of the vehicles. Additionally, the transporter will need to present a form of identification.
Shipping:You are responsible for rigging, loading, securing and transporting purchased property, including all costs and risks associated with removal. GovDeals offers a shipping solution through the uShip feature, as a courtesy to its buyers; however, GovDeals and the Seller neither endorses nor accepts responsibility or liability for lost shipments, lost profits, damage to the property or any other claims or damages arising from your use of the uShip feature.
Default:If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to the seller’s terms and conditions, your account with GovDeals Will be locked!
GUARANTY WAIVER: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Seller makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages – special, direct, indirect, or consequential.
DESCRIPTION WARRANTY: Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of Seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property. ***Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final!
|Questions and Answers|
Q: Does it come with a plow to or just the boss undercarrige? (6/18/12 9:58 PM)
A: Just the boss under-carriage; If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Tina Hunter at 515-954-6603. Thanks. (6/20/12 3:42 PM)
Help Desk Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 7 pm ET.
Contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
Copyright © 2013, GovDeals, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Map