Bid History for 2005 Ford E-Series Van E-350 Super Duty
Auction Start Date: 07/18/12 11:18 AM ET
Auction End Date: 07/30/12 7:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 766 Number of Bids: 20
Loading bid history...
2005 Ford E-Series Van E-350 Super DutyMore media
2005 Ford E-Series Van E-350 Super Duty 6.0L V8 32V TURBO DIESEL.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BUS - REMOVED FROM SERVICE JUNE 18, 2012
ENGINE RUNS, CONDITION UNKNOWN-ENGINE LIGHT ON.
VEHICLE WAS MAINTAINED EVERY 5,000 MILES, MAINTENANCE RECORDS AVAILABLE.
FORD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION OPERABLE.
11 PASSENGER, 2 WHEELCHAIR CAPACITY, WORKING WHEEL CHAIR LIFT BY BRAUN MODEL NO. NL917F1B, SERIAL #A-1-00554.
EXTERIOR: WHITE, MINOR DENTS, SCRATCHES & DINGS, TIRE CONDITION GOOD, FRONT WINDOW CHIP, TOP REAR PASSENGER SIDE CORNERS CRACKED/BROKEN, DECALS REMOVED BUT IMPRESSIONS REMAIN, RUST AROUND BOTTOM.
INTERIOR: BLUE VINYL SEATS WITH NO DAMAGE, SLIGHT DAMAGE TO DASH/FLOOR, AIR CONDITIONING OPERABLE (NEW A/C VACUUM RESERVOIR AND RESERVOIR LINES REPLACED ON 05/07/12, A/C LINES AND REFRIGERANT REPLACED ON 03/26/12), PASSENGER SIDE ELECTRIC DOORS OPERABLE.
WINNING BIDDER PLEASE CONTACT MEDINA COUNTY PUBLIC TRANSIT: HANK 330-764-8099 OR GARY 330-764-8098 FOR ITEM PICK UP. MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR RELEASE OF VEHICLE.
TITLE, MADE OUT TO BUYER, WILL BE PRESENTED AT TIME OF PICKUP
UNIT 2, RES 12-0179, ASSET #25054
Seller added the following information on 7/19/2012 11:08 AM:
DO NOT NEED A COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE (CDL) TO DRIVE
|Please Contact Gary 330-764-8098 or Hank 330-764-8099 for inspection instructions.|
General Terms and Conditions for the Payment of Awarded Items
1. Item(s) are awarded to the highest bidder and that bidder. The high bidder will receive a Buyer’s Certificate via e-mail form GovDeals. High bidder must bring this certificate for presentation at time of payment/pickup.
2. The highest bidder will pay for any awarded item(s) in full within 10 (ten) business days, excluding Legal Holidays.
3. All payments will be accepted between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, excluding Legal Holidays at the following location:
Medina County Administration Building Room 205 144 North Broadway Medina OH 44256
4. Acceptable forms of payment are: - Cash - Cashier's Check - Certified Check - Money Order - Travelers Check
5. Upon payment, customer will receive a receipt for presentation during pick up of item(s).
6. All checks are to be made payable to: Medina County Treasurer.
General Terms and Conditions for the Pickup of Awarded Items
PLEASE CONTACT GARY, 330-764-8098 OR HANK, 330-764-8099 FOR PICKUP ARRANGEMENTS. MUST MAKE APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF PICKUP.
1. Buyers will be REQUIRED to present their receipt for the pick up of all items.
2. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified.
3. Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property.
|1. The awarded bidder will have a maximum of ten (10) business days to pay for and pick up the item(s).
2. If the awarded bidder fails to pay for and pick up the item(s) within the allotted 10 business days, the items will be released for sale to the next highest bidder or sold at a subsequent auction. No bidder shall be entitled to a refund for item(s) paid for but not picked up within the allotted 10 day period.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
Help Desk Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 7 pm ET.
Contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
Copyright © 2013, GovDeals, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Map